What can black men improve on?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
also stop being co dependent....i know so many dudes in their mom, grandma or aunty house that sit on their ass and play john madden all day smoking blunts pushing thir girl car around....its a waste
This
Put less focus on the present, and more focus on the future.
Stop making p*ssy-chasing such a big part of development.
Start taking care of the children they had a hand in making.
Try to bring up the college enrollment to 50-50 with Black women, not to undermine women, but to improve our standing in society.
Stop violence amongst each other.
Help uplift Black women in anyway we can.
and stop trying to spread that mentality to the youth, I have had so many older cousins, brothers, friends in general try to make this the number 1 thing in the world.. if I have sex 2-3 times a week then I am fine, not for any other reason than I want to do other things with my time..
Stop doing everything in our power to not strap up/believing a chick saying she's on BC. Control what you can and protect YOURSELF. Too many baby mamas/daddies.

Stop letting the opinions of women spark us to :umad: other dudes who don't fit the mold. From clothes, what he drives, music, etc.

Stop having the dog eat dog mentality we have towards EACH OTHER.

Idk if dudes here are a voice for a large number of black dudes but stop being so quick to use the word c00n.

Stop that no snitching shyt cause the nikkas you being quiet for probably ain't quiet about you and I heard an absolute horror story about a dude being at the wrong place wrong time in my area and is doing basketball numbers in prison for nothing

The most overused word on the coli by a large margin. and it almost never applies

Be role models for our youth
Learn our history. I spend at least 20 minutes a day learning about black history. It so important to know where your from so you can navigate where your going
Value education over everything
Learn to be more self sufficient. relying on other for every necessity is inexcusable.
Dont be afraid to show love to others. A simple gesture or acknowledgement goes a long way. I try to interact with as many blacks on a daily as possible. There more to this than " struggle"
Build generational wealth
yep
Here's what we need to do improve on as Black Men.

We need to value education more at a younger age.

We need to be the ones to rebuild the Black family. We need stop trying to fukk every woman possible and try to focus on finding one we feel we can build with at a younger age.

We need to shake off the demons of too much drugs and alcohol (even weed)

We need to value Black women more, instead of women outside our race.

We need to stop letting the females lead and shoulder all the burdens,

We need to own more, and consume within our own channels.

We need to be more proactive and protect our communities.

Sometime we have to stop and check ourselves and not be so fukking stereotypical sometimes.

For starters.
This

- Realize that life is not a music video
- Stop living like tomorrow will never come
- Stop alienating black people who are different than you
- Start acknowledging black women's issues
- Stop being so overly emotional
- Learn how to constructively criticize
- Learn how to take constructive criticism

- Stay in your child's life NO MATTER WHAT!!!
- Stop trying to "stunt," and show off to others
- Take life more seriously
- Uplift, and stop tearing down others
- Stop drinking, smoking, having unprotected sex
- Stop being so materialistic

This should be at the top of the page of this forum. This should be the first rule of posting here, there is no bigger problem on the internet than the widespread inability to criticize constructively or un bias..

Start understanding financial literacy

Start understanding how to own, and not borrow or rent

Start understanding how to raise young girls and boys.

Start understanding that it's good professions/occupations out here instead of trying to play on a sports team

Start exploring other things to do in life..such as traveling outside of the country,
you learn so much through experience, especially when you are doing it in a different culture, I think people that travel are in general more happy with life. I know there is a study somewhere that supports this.

[
No. None of the women in my family date thugs, but that doesn't mean there isn't an group/percentage of them that are attracted to thugs or that type of energy. :manny: Hey I'm just going by what I've seen in my 26 years. The attractive ones mainly seek out Athletes, Pretty boys, or Wanabee Thugs. If you've seen the opposite...that's great. Perhaps I need to be where you are.

Maybe you need to start hanging around different people in a different area, what you are describing are a very small percentage. Yes you are right about that small group but as for the rest of the black women that does not apply.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No. None of the women in my family date thugs, but that doesn't mean there isn't an group/percentage of them that are attracted to thugs or that type of energy. :manny:
So why focus on that percentage? You might as well be complaining about lesbians.

Hey I'm just going by what I've seen in my 26 years. The attractive ones mainly seek out Athletes, Pretty boys, or Wanabee Thugs. If you've seen the opposite...that's great. Perhaps I need to be where you are.
The attractive ones :leostare:

So now we get to the root of the matter. You acknowledge there is a percentage of women you could date without issue, but you feel you deserve the best, despite in no way BEING the best. Do you see how such thinking might set you up for failure? :francis: Why not date women in your league?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I wish some younger men (teens to low 20s) could see themselves past the age of 29. It's like they don't think they will ever live past 30, so they live these reckless lives because they think the next step is prison or death anyway.

I wish men would stop trying so hard to impress other men. Everything out of their mouths is said to make another man smile. "All I mess with are dimes." , "All my bytches look good" "I keep my bytches in line", etc. So pretty, much.. you have nothing going for yourself, but chasing p*ssy. If you are going to show off, show off a business you started. Show of a place you visited. Show off a strong family unit you built.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I really don't give a shyt what you're tired of. I'm tired of many things. I'm tired of seeing so many good decent black men being alone and being ignored all because they aren't Idris Elbra or Boris Kodjue or any of the other latest flavors of the season. I'm tired of seeing good black men being taken advantage of. I'm tired of good black men being deemed unattractive until black women are no longer attractive and they want somebody to take care of their b*stard kids. I'm tired of black men who don't carry themselves like a thug or someone out of a rap video being labeled "corny" "lame" and a "square". I could go one with many things I'm tired of as a black man but I'll leave it at those examples. And I'm not a superficial man, I'm not chasing after insta thots so miss me with that shaming tactic( I'm the type of brother it's ineffective on).

There are women out there who experience everything you are describing here. Many great women out there are overlooked every day, but the same men who overlook them will complain that women ain't shyt, they are hoes, etc. I don't know any women IN REAL LIFE who is seriously looking for a Boris Kojoe or whatever his name is or a Denzel Washington. Coli men will sit here and roast a woman's looks for daps and reps, but a woman isn't allowed to find a man unattractive.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
So why focus on that percentage? You might as well be complaining about lesbians.

The attractive ones :leostare:

So now we get to the root of the matter. You acknowledge there is a percentage of women you could date without issue, but you feel you deserve the best, despite in no way BEING the best. Do you see how such thinking might set you up for failure? :francis: Why not date women in your league?
I'm not ugly, why should I settle for any ugly woman. Idk what women I could date, because I don't really approach like I used too.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
We actually do this and spend more time with our kids than any other race in America. Cut the bullshyt.

True...but that is rarely shown AND people get things twisted. There are women who teach their kids how to hate their fathers even though they make it VERY hard for the father to see his child. My father went through this with his oldest child.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm not ugly, why should I settle for any ugly woman. Idk what women I could date, because I don't really approach like I used too.
It's not just about attractiveness. One way or another though the problem is at least in part that you are nowhere near as attractive as you think you are

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
There are women out there who experience everything you are describing here. Many great women out there are overlooked every day, but the same men who overlook them will complain that women ain't shyt, they are hoes, etc. I don't know any women IN REAL LIFE who is seriously looking for a Boris Kojoe or whatever his name is or a Denzel Washington. Coli men will sit here and roast a woman's looks for daps and reps, but a woman isn't allowed to find a man unattractive.
You're delusional if you don't think black woman aren't looking for that type of man. They might not say it publically but most are holding out and hoping that Idris Elbra or Omari Hardwhick comes knocking on their door and off course when that doesn't come to fruition or that type of dude won't commit to them then it's "all black men ain't shyt" . And I've never roasted a black woman on the coli for her looks. I don't do that immature shyt.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
You're delusional if you don't think black woman aren't looking for that type of man. They might not say it publically but most are holding out and hoping that Idris Elbra or Omari Hardwhick comes knocking on their door and off course when that doesn't come to fruition or that type of dude won't commit to them then it's "all black men ain't shyt" . And I've never roasted a black woman on the coli for her looks. I don't do that immature shyt.

Looking for what type of man? An attractive one? So? Are women not allowed to want to be attracted to their mate? Attractive men =/= thug.
Are you looking for Gabourey Sidibe to come knocking down your door? Are you going to knock down her door? You just said you won't settle for an ugly woman, but here you are complaining about a woman wanting a handsome man.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
It's not just about attractiveness. One way or another though the problem is at least in part that you are nowhere near as attractive as you think you are
:manny: I've never been called ugly. Average to some. Handsome to some. Based on my responses I can conclude I'm not know Dennis Rodman/ Flavor Flav type of dude. Based on that I'm not settling for Gabby Sibdre.(spell check)

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Looking for what type of man? An attractive one? So? Are women not allowed to want to be attracted to their mate? Attractive men =/= thug.
Are you looking for Gabourey Sidibe to come knocking down your door? Are you going to knock down her door? You just said you won't settle for an ugly woman, but here you are complaining about a woman wanting a handsome man.
:scust: