What can black men improve on?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Money

- Progressively shift a percentage of monies to black owned banks
- Invest in under-served communities with black populations : easiest and most accessible option for real estate and business investment
- Dedicate a specific percentage of income that will be spent with black businesses every week, every month, etc.

Political

- Withdraw from Democratic/Republican parties : form black-specific agenda and vote as a bloc for whichever candidate will push said agenda
- Start on the local level and move to the state and we'll meet at the federal
- Form/join black PACs in your cities and dedicate funds to black causes

Family

- Prepare a will for asset transfer upon death : how much has been lost from black hands because no one wrote a damn will?
- Leave assets behind for your kids
- Stop having kids with punk a## b#tches and protect your lineage from b*stardization
- Wife an emotionally and intellectually sound black woman who shares your ideals on re-organizing the black population and its goals

Overall, be the reason for the season.

Peace

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Marry more in general and more within the black race.
- Make more money.
- Get more education and actually go to classes and do well. Seek help and use additional resources.
- Do more research and start more businesses. For example, I want to start my own sports website.
- Be more thoughtful and compassionate.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing off the top of my head:

Black men need to look out for each other.

Especially when participating in the economy. We need to refer each other for jobs, we need work together and do business together, we need to employ each other, we need to hire the services of black professionals. Unfortunately it much more common to see blacks viciously compete against each other in the economic realm, we backstab each other, black employers themselves discriminate against black candidates and hire non-blacks, we waste ridiculous money at Jew owned designer stores, eat and buy stuff at Asian/Arab stores, look over the black lawyer and instead throw money at that Cac etc. My point is always give preferential treatment to blacks when participating in the economy, it could be as simple as making sure you go to a black accountant, black lawyer, black real estate agent, black PT, black psychologist etc. There are way too many black professionals unemployed or looking for clients for you to be giving your money to a cac or Jew. EVERY SINGLE RACE does this except blacks. It seems like the only profession a black person makes sure is black is their barber. How many white people go to black professionals when they need sh** done? If white people don't and black people don't, then who will? And you morons keep wondering why black unemployment is so high! It's because you don't look out for each other! And keep throwing your money out the community.

Didn't expect that to be a rant but there it is.

This.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
LMAO

Isn't this exactly what you are doing? You are holding out and hoping that the kind of woman who dates athletes and celebrities will jump down 100000 levels to fukk with you. Then when your fantasy doesn't happen you claim black women only want thugs and celebrities. You are literally doing EXACTLY what you are claiming black women do- having unrealistic expectations and blaming society when they aren't met :dead:
Ok seriously stop quoting me. You have gone from someone giving constructive criticism to personal attacking, plus you act too much like a simp. Good day...peace

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You not ugly but can't get no girls that are goo enough for you??? :usure: fukk that I'm throwing the challenge flag on that one.
Well look who climbed out of his rat hole...its mr I can't pay my rent because my shoe game comes first :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well look who climbed out of his rat hole...its mr I can't pay my rent because my shoe game comes first :mjlol:
When you get a girl holla at me. Nobody in your fukking family got a house but you talking about me cause I can afford Jordan's and a house aka no rent. FOH loser nikka that can't get chicks. You just a combo of two losers nikka that made a super loser

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
When you get a girl holla at me. Nobody in your fukking family got a house but you talking about me cause I can afford Jordan's and a house aka no rent. FOH loser nikka that can't get chicks. You just a combo of two losers nikka that made a super loser
Shut the fukk up, you're seriously a stalker, glutton for punishment or a combination. I done already clowned your no rent paying ass. Go lick your wounds and quick stalking me fukk boi

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Pull out of affirmative action and let the fukker collapse. It hasn't done a damn thing for us.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Shut the fukk up, you're seriously a stalker, glutton for punishment or a combination. I done already clowned your no rent paying ass. Go lick your wounds and quick stalking me fukk boi
How can I stalk you when I been posting in this thread? Glutton for punishment from a loser that ain't shyt? How sway? How can you clown me when I have a house not an apt and if I can't pay my alleged "rent" how the fukk am I posting? You can't answer none of,them questions but we know for a fact you get no chicks and you are a loser so I win dikkeater

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
How can I stalk you when I been posting in this thread? Glutton for punishment from a loser that ain't shyt? How sway? How can you clown me when I have a house not an apt and if I can't pay my alleged "rent" how the fukk am I posting? You can't answer none of,them questions but we know for a fact you get no chicks and you are a loser so I win dikkeater
:umad: