What can black men improve on?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
We actually do this and spend more time with our kids than any other race in America. Cut the bullshyt.
I just said in the post that y'all do. Did u not read?

And no black men don't spend the most time with their kids so u can cut the shyt. They are leading in not taking care of their kids. Too many black men fukking and ducking. Not all but a lot are so u can cut the shyt. I love black men but this is fact not fiction.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're delusional if you don't think black woman aren't looking for that type of man. They might not say it publically but most are holding out and hoping that Idris Elbra or Omari Hardwhick comes knocking on their door and off course when that doesn't come to fruition or that type of dude won't commit to them then it's "all black men ain't shyt" . And I've never roasted a black woman on the coli for her looks. I don't do that immature shyt.
LMAO

Isn't this exactly what you are doing? You are holding out and hoping that the kind of woman who dates athletes and celebrities will jump down 100000 levels to fukk with you. Then when your fantasy doesn't happen you claim black women only want thugs and celebrities. You are literally doing EXACTLY what you are claiming black women do- having unrealistic expectations and blaming society when they aren't met :dead:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I just said in the post that y'all do. Did u not read?

And no black men don't spend the most time with their kids so u can cut the shyt. They are leading in not taking care of their kids. Too many black men fukking and ducking. Not all but a lot are so u can cut the shyt. I love black men but this is fact not fiction.

bytch. NAW.

The absent black father myth—debunked by CDC

Try the fukk again, this time shut that cockholster you call a mouth and actually do the research it took me 2 minutes to do.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh, over the weekend I literally just watched a Black man threaten to shoot another man in the face for spilling beer on his shirt like a few drops. Of course the vast majority of Black men aren't that ignorant but to make it seem like some of us don't act out in public and worse yet record it and send up into the internet. Unfortunately being Black means our bad behavior is construed differently than when whites or others do it.
The some ain't enough to co sign that stuff dude said at all. We ain't a monolith and we sure ain't the fukk perfect just like any other race/group. Its like y'all dudes wanna be perfect and mad when the few blacks act up y'all wanna make it a bigger problem than it is. Funny thing is if a white person said this same exact shyt you'd probably be pissed that's why I don't understand this viewpoint at all.

Unfortunately y'all seem to want to patted on the head by whites because truth is if somebody dislike,you they going to make up shyt if it ain't shyt there anyway. Don't see how y'all cats don't see this by now. So instead of seeing it for what it is y'all rather act like we all connected or some thing I can't rock with that and think its a bad way to think cause y'all low key doing white people stuff on that flow.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not saying that you're wrong, but do you actually know anybody like this in real life, cause I sure don't.
Only online nikkas seem to run into these mythical types of blacks. I see different types of blacks but not these I see described on the coli but I swear these nikkas low key wanna be the special unicorn of the crew IMO.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There are women out there who experience everything you are describing here. Many great women out there are overlooked every day, but the same men who overlook them will complain that women ain't shyt, they are hoes, etc. I don't know any women IN REAL LIFE who is seriously looking for a Boris Kojoe or whatever his name is or a Denzel Washington. Coli men will sit here and roast a woman's looks for daps and reps, but a woman isn't allowed to find a man unattractive.
If you don't know any any real life you don't know any women sorry. Just like if you asked the majority of men what they would like if they could have any chick women do the same. Them type (not necessarily them exact dudes) will be what most women want lets cut the bullshyt. Its no different with men either.

I do agree its girls that feel just like the crybaby @MikeElam23 and both groups probably need to stay in their lanes but don't want to. Everything else I can agree with.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not ugly, why should I settle for any ugly woman. Idk what women I could date, because I don't really approach like I used too.
You not ugly but can't get no girls that are goo enough for you??? :usure: fukk that I'm throwing the challenge flag on that one.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The some ain't enough to co sign that stuff dude said at all. We ain't a monolith and we sure ain't the fukk perfect just like any other race/group. Its like y'all dudes wanna be perfect and mad when the few blacks act up y'all wanna make it a bigger problem than it is. Funny thing is if a white person said this same exact shyt you'd probably be pissed that's why I don't understand this viewpoint at all.

Unfortunately y'all seem to want to patted on the head by whites because truth is if somebody dislike,you they going to make up shyt if it ain't shyt there anyway. Don't see how y'all cats don't see this by now. So instead of seeing it for what it is y'all rather act like we all connected or some thing I can't rock with that and think its a bad way to think cause y'all low key doing white people stuff on that flow.

Fukk white people, how about we just be better for ourselves, that bullshyt occured in a Black setting, to another Black man, I could care less about white acceptance, and I've said this before, hell I've even put my money where my mouth is and have done so at the expense of me making more money in the course of my own career but that's another story. Obviously we're not a monolith and of course most people in general don't do that but even amongst ourselves, how any threads and how many stories do we tell highlighting our own ignorant behavior that we inflict on each other on a regular basis and this is not even for enlightenment but for our own fukked up sort of entertainment. We had a 20 page thread a couple of years ago littered with Black men, hitting Black women in public, or women just fighting each other etc. I'm not saying that we as Black men need to be perfect for the sake of white people it wouldn't make a difference in how they see us in the grand scheme of things but I do wish that we would take out the anger we have against America and the way it has treated us out on each other in the manner that we do, on each other, our women and our children.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fukk white people, how about we just be better for ourselves, that bullshyt occured in a Black setting, to another Black man, I could care less about white acceptance, and I've said this before, hell I've even put my money where my mouth is and have done so at the expense of me making more money in the course of my own career but that's another story. Obviously we're not a monolith and of course most people in general don't do that but even amongst ourselves, how any threads and how many stories do we tell highlighting our own ignorant behavior that we inflict on each other on a regular basis and this is not even for enlightenment but for our own fukked up sort of entertainment. We had a 20 page thread a couple of years ago littered with Black men, hitting Black women in public, or women just fighting each other etc. I'm not saying that we as Black men need to be perfect for the sake of white people it wouldn't make a difference in how they see us in the grand scheme of things but I do wish that we would take out the anger we have against America and the way it has treated us out on each other in the manner that we do, on each other, our women and our children.
I don't like what your kicking because its not realistic at all. What planet you live on where everybody going to be this peace loving, non embarrassing/trouble making people? When you let me know where this place is you will have a point otherwise you just sounding crazy. shyt to be honest you right on what about black on black crime blvd with this. If 90%+ of black people we interact with ain't doing this shyt you speaking fukks the purpose of speaking on it like its the norm for most of us? This isn't an everyday thing unless you life where its at and of you do that's a product of lack of resources mainly because blacks acting like that isn't my norm at all. You can say fukk white people but your actions at least posting wise say otherwise.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't like what your kicking because its not realistic at all. What planet you live on where everybody going to be this peace loving, non embarrassing/trouble making people? When you let me know where this place is you will have a point otherwise you just sounding crazy. shyt to be honest you right on what about black on black crime blvd with this. If 90%+ of black people we interact with ain't doing this shyt you speaking fukks the purpose of speaking on it like its the norm for most of us? This isn't an everyday thing unless you life where its at and of you do that's a product of lack of resources mainly because blacks acting like that isn't my norm at all. You can say fukk white people but your actions at least posting wise say otherwise.

I never said everyone and I been saying the vast of majority don't do this. Nor am I saying that we should be perfect, and I know why these things happen and the conditions that cause this but we have been broke for a long time and we've been able to handle ourselves. I still think we could stand to improve our behavior within each other, but we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never said everyone and I been saying the vast of majority don't do this. Nor am I saying that we should be perfect, and I know why these things happen and the conditions that cause this but we have been broke for a long time and we've been able to handle ourselves. I still think we could stand to improve our behavior within each other, but we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
Yeah we can agree to disagree but how the hell can we improve behavior within each other? We can only control our individual selves not the masses esp when you don't have no type of pull. What is mainly speaking to the choir online here going to do? Its just folks sounding mad about the "bad" blacks that make us look bad which is a bad way to roll IMO.

We can agree to disagree though