What can black men improve on?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
No.

It was created by c00ns and racist whites

These young boys today dont know how to respect black women as a whole.
Respect black women? Lol black women don't even respect themselves and quite frankly don't respond to chivalry in men anyway. Black women wanna label you "corny" or " lame" when you do show them respect. You don't want a good man, you want a pretty boy or thug.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Respect black women? Lol black women don't even respect themselves and quite frankly don't respond to chivalry in men anyway. Black women wanna label you "corny" or " lame" when you do show them respect. You don't want a good man, you want a pretty boy or thug.
Thats not all black women though. Lets not generalize them like racists whites do to us.

There are some good black women that need our support.

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Thats not all black women though.

There are some good ones that need our support.
The fact that ANY of our women think like that is sad. Young brothers like me are going do what attracts women, and being a nice guy/gentlemen doesn't do it. Sorry..I'd love to treat black women like my mother but that behavior isn't appreciated or wanted. So I'm going go the route of success :manny:

Blackout

Daps
The fact that ANY of our women think like that is sad. Young brothers like me are going do what attracts women, and being a nice guy/gentlemen doesn't do it. Sorry..I'd love to treat black women like my mother but that behavior isn't appreciated or wanted. So I'm going go the route of success :manny:
Well hey if you dont think that good black women exist then your a lost cause.

Good black women today still exist and support black men and all you do to them is is deny their existence?

Cmon son. Control your jade and give the good black women some support.

Last edited:

Incogno

Pro
Daps

It isn't appreciated or wanted from the women you are attracted to ....of your own choice....big difference!

has it ever cross your mind that maybe you are attracted to superficial women.. because you are a superficial man?

why are you generalizing a group of women because of your superficiality?

....i'm getting tired of this ridiculousness....

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Well hey if you dont think that good black women exist then your a lost cause.

Good black women today still exist and support black men and all you do to them is is deny their existence?

Cmon son. Control your jade and give the good black women some support.
I'm not denying or saying there is no good black women out here. I'm just saying they're small in comparison to the attention whoring, manipulative, self entitled, shallow, superficial ones. I'm not here trying to pick on black women, there are some good ones and I'm still hopefully I'll find one, but I'm not going be PC and say that EVERY bw out here is good because that's not true.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
It isn't appreciated or wanted from the women you are attracted to ....of your own choice....big difference!

has it ever cross your mind that maybe you are attracted to superficial women.. because you are a superficial man?

why are you generalizing a group of women because of your superficiality?

....i'm getting tired of this ridiculousness....
I really don't give a shyt what you're tired of. I'm tired of many things. I'm tired of seeing so many good decent black men being alone and being ignored all because they aren't Idris Elbra or Boris Kodjue or any of the other latest flavors of the season. I'm tired of seeing good black men being taken advantage of. I'm tired of good black men being deemed unattractive until black women are no longer attractive and they want somebody to take care of their b*stard kids. I'm tired of black men who don't carry themselves like a thug or someone out of a rap video being labeled "corny" "lame" and a "square". I could go one with many things I'm tired of as a black man but I'll leave it at those examples. And I'm not a superficial man, I'm not chasing after insta thots so miss me with that shaming tactic( I'm the type of brother it's ineffective on).

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
another thing...
i really think black men should acknowledge that a lot of black men harbor self-hatred issues...and dislike being black...the internalization of white supremacy...and the projection of their self hatred onto black women...... and other black men....it's unsettling....

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but do you actually know anybody like this in real life, cause I sure don't.

Blackout

Daps
I'm not denying or saying there is no good black women out here. I'm just saying they're small in comparison to the attention whoring, manipulative, self entitled, shallow, superficial ones. I'm not here trying to pick on black women, there are some good ones and I'm still hopefully I'll find one, but I'm not going be PC and say that EVERY bw out here is good because that's not true.
Well support the good ones is all i ask brotha

We need more role models for young black men and women and that cant happen if you deny the existence of the good black people

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I really don't give a shyt what you're tired of. I'm tired of many things. I'm tired of seeing so many good decent black men being alone and being ignored all because they aren't Idris Elbra or Boris Kodjue or any of the other latest flavors of the season. I'm tired of seeing good black men being taken advantage of. I'm tired of good black men being deemed unattractive until black women are no longer attractive and they want somebody to take care of their b*stard kids. I'm tired of black men who don't carry themselves like a thug or someone out of a rap video being labeled "corny" "lame" and a "square". I could go one with many things I'm tired of as a black man but I'll leave it at those examples. And I'm not a superficial man, I'm not chasing after insta thots so miss me with that shaming tactic( I'm the type of brother it's ineffective on).
Backsliding already SMH.