What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

IslandG

All Star
Daps
The last two bosses from Capcom vs SNK 2 for the Dreamcast

Last boss battle on the NES: Wrath of Black Manta

Yoooo. Forgot about this game. Had some fun with it back in th eday. If I recall the last boss wan't really difficult, it was just a matter of using the appropriate weapons or spells in the correct order. Don't think I ever beat him though.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
God Rugal Capcom vs SNK 2

I-No Guilty Gear XX (Any version :pacspit:)

Shao Khan Mortal Kombat 3

Justice Guilty Gear 1

Not a boss, but Mileena from MK2 was a fukking problem for me.

tumblr_m4exv59hrW1qfa1jdo1_250.gif

That bytch had the ground attacks and air attacks for days :to:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I-No Guilty Gear XX (Any version :pacspit:)

I have never to this day beat I-No. fukk that bytch.

M.Bison in SF Alpha 3

Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls. I have no problems with the rest of the game, beat it a few times played atleast 200 hours of Dark Souls but every time I get to Ornstein and Smough no matter how overpowered my character is it takes atleast 50 tries to beat them, usually over the course of several 2-3 hour attempts over several weeks.

Seath The Scaleless in Dark Souls. I could beat this guy easily, but trying to cut his tail off to get the Moonlight Greatsword is almost impossible. I got cursed three or four times just trying to cut his tail off and I still haven't managed to do it. The actual fight against him is easy though.

The End in MGS3. Took me atleast a hour to beat this guy. It takes 10 minutes sometimes just to find him. Longest boss battle ever.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Easy

Frost from fight night champion. Boss was so hard/frustrating/stupid it pretty much retired me from single player games :heh:

I dont enjoy single players as it was but i actually
Liked fight night champion story and single player. Then the last fight with Frost happened :martin: dumbest boss mechanics of all time , no hyperbole. They literally want you to run for 4 rounds without being hit. In a boxing match :martin:

Said fukk EA, fukk fight night champion and fukk single player games all in one motion by never attempting to play that fight again :manny:
Took me a minute but I figured out use the jab to the body like Floyd and get out of there, then set him up for straight rights for the body. Did it on GOAT difficulty :wow:

You couldn't survive just running those first few rounds, you had to throw his rhythm off throwing some light punches. Felt like Rocky beating Drago at the end

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Final boss from the Legend of Dragoon. shyt was like an hour long boss battle too.

Of course majority of the Bloodborne bosses.