What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Mike_Tysons_Punch_Out_Tyson_Win.gif
Beat Tyson at 2:59 in the third round. lol.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Didn't know she had a another version, I had to look up videos...

I'm convinced the developers did not want people to beat this game :patrice:

Its not that hard when you realize you're supposed to lose health. In fact, many people thought you could come out unscathed...I'm not being funny, people thought you didn't need items with her...Also stick to one combo.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't know she had a another version, I had to look up videos...

I'm convinced the developers did not want people to beat this game :patrice:

As a matter of fact, Itagaki said in a interview that the game was originally easier but then playtesters complained that the game was too hard, so he made the game even harder.:dead:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I've beaten the Souls games and Blood borne, a bunch of Final Fantasy super bosses, Raam on the highest difficulty, etc

But this motherfukker is the only one who straight up made me restart a game
hqdefault.jpg

(I know that pick doesn't actually show the fight, but it's an appropriate introduction)

I got that game the day it came out, so nobody knew about yell/accumulate trick, poaching your own monsters for crazy gear, etc. I only had one slot left on my memory card and this nikka just eviscerated me at least 50 times :mjcry:

Had to start over from the beginning, was so pissed I didn't even touch the game for a year.

Always go ninja and yell/accumulate til I can 1 shot this dude and all his goons when I replay it now :pacspit:

I had maxed-calculators when I played Raam back then. I didn't know about those yell tricks, so I just grinded in random encounters until I had the job points and XP. Ramza was a high level dragoon on my team.

the hardest boss I ever played was omega rugal in kof98 dream match. I don't I have ever best sny kof fighting game except for Samuris Showdown 1 (on the Snes).

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Easy

Frost from fight night champion. Boss was so hard/frustrating/stupid it pretty much retired me from single player games :heh:

I dont enjoy single players as it was but i actually
Liked fight night champion story and single player. Then the last fight with Frost happened :martin: dumbest boss mechanics of all time , no hyperbole. They literally want you to run for 4 rounds without being hit. In a boxing match :martin:

Said fukk EA, fukk fight night champion and fukk single player games all in one motion by never attempting to play that fight again :manny: