What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
hqdefault.jpg

Snakeoids from Zombies Ate My Neighbors

hqdefault.jpg

Spider boss from Zombies Ate My Neighbors

fukk that game in general :pacspit:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Gabriel from Star Ocean 3. He was a secret boss in a dungeon and if you lost you had to go through it all over again just to get back to him.

Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 1. I basically just fought Rock Titan over and over again until I was at the right level to beat him.

The Senator from MGSR wasn't that hard, it's just I could never get past the part when he throws the buildings at you and then the slow motion starts and you have to line them up perfectly or you pretty much die. I looked online and saw you could just run past the building and not take any damage. After I found that out, I beat him pretty easily.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge had a boss that would give me fits because the b*stard cheated. Spamming moves that were unlockable, knowing there wasn't shyt you could do. I forgot what his name was but it was some mutant beast muthafukka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The bloodletting beast in the lower pthumerian chalice dungeon..

Literally couldn't beat him until I mastered his patterns, which required a lot for dying.
One shot ting me with a Mike tyson punch. 2 shotting me with other strikes. I think I had to heal like 2 or 3 times, which embarrassed me

Had to put all kind of cursed runes on my weapons to power them up which reduced their durability for an added damage bonus. That was the key. I felt so casual but I got the job done