What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Barinade in ocarina of time. Soon as I kill all the jelly fish, his hoe ass creates more jellyfish as I remember. Had to stop playing the game for a long time until I beat him.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's who I was gonna post. One of THE most lucked based fights ever. If you didn't have Pumice (or w/e it was to absorb shadow elemental) and he didn't injure himself with doomsday you were toast. Even with Eiko's Phoenix Pinions at 99 and Steiner going ham.

True, I remember I had some shyt with me that made me immune to holy, the muthaphucka kept wasting his turns trying to hit me.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
True, I remember I had some shyt with me that made me immune to holy, the muthaphucka kept wasting his turns trying to hit me.

Breh...you making me dig up past frustrations. :mjcry:

You got lucky.

When I got the warning before I entered the cave, I immediately set up another save point and changed up my lineup. I tried three times to beat ozma..I remember this because I smashed my controller to bits with ungodly force.

First time, on the second turn, nikka hit me with Meteor. Instant K.O.

Second time, nikka hit me with a Death move that took out three of my characters. Restarted the game immediately.

Third time, I make some leeway with Eiko and Steiner in my lineup...nikka does a curaga and all its life regenerates. nikka hits me with Meteor again right after that. I stopped playing for a week after that.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh...you making me dig up past frustrations. :mjcry:

You got lucky.

When I got the warning before I entered the cave, I immediately set up another save point and changed up my lineup. I tried three times to beat ozma..I remember this because I smashed my controller to bits with ungodly force.

First time, on the second turn, nikka hit me with Meteor. Instant K.O.

Second time, nikka hit me with a Death move that took out three of my characters. Restarted the game immediately.

Third time, I make some leeway with Eiko and Steiner in my lineup...nikka does a curaga and all its life regenerates. nikka hits me with Meteor again right after that. I stopped playing for a week after that.

Oh but you're right, it was just luck, and I definitely didn't beat him on the first time, it took me like a straight month, back then I didn't give a fukk about strategies, I would just spazz out on enemies. :deadrose:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh I know yall remember the fukkery when this nikka Ozma would go like 8 turns in a fukking row before you got a chance to do shyt. shyt was just :mindblown::beli:

Breh, that shyt had me spellbound. I swear I almost brokedown after that third time because I almost had him beat..when he did that curaga..:mjcry::wow:...then immediately hit that meteor :dead:... I was felt like that nikka was taunting me the entire time.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've beaten the Souls games and Blood borne, a bunch of Final Fantasy super bosses, Raam on the highest difficulty, etc

But this motherfukker is the only one who straight up made me restart a game
hqdefault.jpg

(I know that pick doesn't actually show the fight, but it's an appropriate introduction)

I got that game the day it came out, so nobody knew about yell/accumulate trick, poaching your own monsters for crazy gear, etc. I only had one slot left on my memory card and this nikka just eviscerated me at least 50 times :mjcry:

Had to start over from the beginning, was so pissed I didn't even touch the game for a year.

Always go ninja and yell/accumulate til I can 1 shot this dude and all his goons when I replay it now :pacspit:

Breh, that fight with Wiegraf gave me fits.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last two bosses from Capcom vs SNK 2 for the Dreamcast

Last boss battle on the NES: Wrath of Black Manta
Cosign cvs2 bosses, it was actually my training ground before I could get at my friends in any capcon game

"Oh, I see your in the middle of a well timed combo, let me fix that by grabbing you and throwing you into the invisible wall" - God rugal logic

"You've really got me backed up now, I'll just get out of this by hitting you two times with my leg kick that swipes 3 quarters of the screen and end the entire match even if you're blocking" - God rugal logic

"I see you like to use tactics. I'll just counter that with double air to ground fire ball spam." - shin akuma

Shin was just ruthless because he would spam so hard he'd build up his meter without having hit you and perform the death grab move anyway. Took me a long time to develop a strategy around these fools

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I've beaten the Souls games and Blood borne, a bunch of Final Fantasy super bosses, Raam on the highest difficulty, etc

But this motherfukker is the only one who straight up made me restart a game
hqdefault.jpg

(I know that pick doesn't actually show the fight, but it's an appropriate introduction)

I got that game the day it came out, so nobody knew about yell/accumulate trick, poaching your own monsters for crazy gear, etc. I only had one slot left on my memory card and this nikka just eviscerated me at least 50 times :mjcry:

Had to start over from the beginning, was so pissed I didn't even touch the game for a year.

Always go ninja and yell/accumulate til I can 1 shot this dude and all his goons when I replay it now :pacspit:

shyt gave me flashbacks as soon as I saw it.
tumblr_lzylozsq701qcvclho1_500.gif

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Ornstein and Smough till this day are the hardest bosses I ever faced. If it wasn't for summoning two people to my aid I would have never made it past them.