What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Daps
hqdefault.jpg

latest

IslandG

All Star
Daps

Fire King Leo was a good one. Gave me hell.

Another one I'd add is the final boss in Advance Wars GBA.

hqdefault.jpg

Still haven't beaten him. One day I finally broke through his defenses:krs: and thought that it would all be smooth sailing from here on in. NOPE. Guy keeps pushing me back and keeps me at a stalemate. Whenever I think I'm on the verge of another breakthrough:ooh:....BOOOM! Meterorite on my troops :damn:wiping out my equipment. :pacspit::to:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Frost is the easy answer, that was the answer last time this thread was made. I came in to say KH1 sephiroth but he was already mentioned.

The only boss I can think of that beat my ass a million times is probably the Elder Wyrm from final fantasy 12

23-BassXX029.png

Dude worked me for like a 1/4 of my summer that year :beli:

Every MMBN game I owned as a young one, I would always make it to the final boss and get my ass whooped so much that I never revisited it. The ONE time I actually beat the final boss was MMBN 4 and then I met that motherfukker in that one. :snoop: Never beat Bass in any of those games, he that nikka, I can't even act like he ain't :whoa:

edit: I just remembered one lowkey.

Play Budokai 3 again with Gohan story mode. Super Buu will beat your ass :ufdup:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lots of memorable mentions. Anyone who played KOF games knows about Rugal. That nikka was just bullshyt. He had way faster animations and some of his counters did super attack level damage :mjcry:

He's another one. That damn psycho crusher that took up the whole screen:pacspit:

Not only that. Remember he would do it the INSTANT he was about to get hit. So if you jumped into him about to kick all you'd see is the screen flash and his portrait show up and you knew it was curtains. I forgot how I beat him but I remember trying to play defensive was pointless. That shyt drained your life bar like fukking crazy.

I think it was Ozma from Final Fantasy IX.

That's who I was gonna post. One of THE most lucked based fights ever. If you didn't have Pumice (or w/e it was to absorb shadow elemental) and he didn't injure himself with doomsday you were toast. Even with Eiko's Phoenix Pinions at 99 and Steiner going ham.