What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Recently Laurence in The Bloodborne DLC. Took about 20 tries even with summons.

Took 50 tries in total on Senator Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising.

30 tries for final boss of Ninja garden 2, and 40 tries for the two flaming armadillo bosses in Ninja Gaiden 2.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Easy

Frost from fight night champion. Boss was so hard/frustrating/stupid it pretty much retired me from single player games :heh:

I dont enjoy single players as it was but i actually
Liked fight night champion story and single player. Then the last fight with Frost happened :martin: dumbest boss mechanics of all time , no hyperbole. They literally want you to run for 4 rounds without being hit. In a boxing match :martin:

Said fukk EA, fukk fight night champion and fukk single player games all in one motion by never attempting to play that fight again :manny:

fukk Frost :pacspit:

That SP story was solid, then that final fight, my god :mjcry:

The only game I've ever given up on, spent hours upon hours trying to beat that. I might have even deleted the save to make sure I never tried it again :russ:

Anyone who's beaten that deserves a medal or some shyt, you have to be essentially perfect or its over.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Sephiroth-300x211.png

Kingdom hearts version of this nikka had me playing all day to beat this fool...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh you would have broken your OG Xbox on Awakened Alma.

hqdefault.jpg

This bytch + Master Ninja=
Donald26wmv.gif

This was the last time I was in a "pass the stick" session in a video game...me and 4 of my friends setting around taking turned having Awakened Alma beat our ass...took literally all day...I remember we were supposed to go to a house party at like 10 and showed up at after midnight with all our thumbs and index fingers looking :merchant:

I remember when dude said "Alma"

We all were like
AC6

Then when he said "receive the awakening"

We were like
rB4Hux7.gif

I remember playing the rest of the game like :merchant: scared we would have to fight her again...

fukking anytime we saw a purple arm or leg or anything purple we were :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk Frost :pacspit:

That SP story was solid, then that final fight, my god :mjcry:

The only game I've ever given up on, spent hours upon hours trying to beat that. I might have even deleted the save to make sure I never tried it again :russ:

Anyone who's beaten that deserves a medal or some shyt, you have to be essentially perfect or its over.

i think they gave you a platinum trophy on ps3 if you beat him :bryan: they knew that fight was some bull shyt

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
God Rugal Capcom vs SNK 2

I-No Guilty Gear XX (Any version :pacspit:)

Shao Khan Mortal Kombat 3

Justice Guilty Gear 1

I swear I had the goat team in capcom vs. snk 2 (Kim, Kyo, Ken) no c00n I could beat anyone with this team loll