What are some bars in rap songs you found hilarious but weren't intended to be funny

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Not ‘hilarious’, but I often found it funny when a rapper would completely off topic on the song.

Total did a love song “Can’t You See” and Biggie starts rapping about “I’m gonna hurt what’s under the skirt”, blowing people up with land mines, kissing people at wakes, black suits in funerals, etc..

Kanye raps about a sad and serious issue of blood diamonds, death, wars, seeing girls without arms, etc… Jay Z, great verse and all, then raps about how rich he is.

The Game doing his usual name dropping in 100 and tells Drake how people are trying to set him up, saying he’s got his back and brought bulletproof vests to protect all of them. Then Drake doesn’t mention Game once and just talks about how he’s successful and no one likes him lol

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not ‘hilarious’, but I often found it funny when a rapper would completely off topic on the song.

Total did a love song “Can’t You See” and Biggie starts rapping about “I’m gonna hurt what’s under the skirt”, blowing people up with land mines, kissing people at wakes, black suits in funerals, etc..

I touched on this a few months ago but I wonder what was the recording process like for this track

Cause Biggie is talking about bytches feeding him grapes and shyt :dwillhuh: Coolio and Busta's verses are the only ones that go with the theme of the movie.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas when he said

Back to Cor', got him a deal but his rhymes was wack
Def Jam mad that he signed the contract

:russ:

Just the bored dismissive way he said that shyt still kills me

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
"That's why I fucc your bytch you fat mother fuccer :pacspit: ""

"Don't one of you niccas got sickle cell"

Whole song was supposed to be serious and I still laugh at that part for some reason

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This whole song, Apache was a goddamn full

"On Valentine's Day, doing stick-ups together", "we play fight with machetes", "I called her Dollars cause that's what she likes to spend", "I shed tears when the judge said five years" :dead:

Last edited:

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

I'm not the type of nikka that's gonna tell a bytch to keep her head up
Especially you, bytch, ‘cause you don't like men
You muthafuccin' lesbian
That's the reason why you "living single", bytch
‘Cause you never had a real man to mingle with!

:dead:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn, I can't think of nothing off the top of my head...and I been chuckling at silly lines for Years!

I'ma come back to This.

:patrice: