EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Just watched deadman wonderland and show was on point and then episode 11 came and the budget was cut. What kind of third world drawings was that??? That alone killed the show.

also ganta started acting bytch made towards the end goddamnit. Then the last fight scene he does he goes all out.

And thats if folks no part 2

WOAT anime adaption.

The manga ended up going to shyt too :francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
On the fourth episode of Grimgar like:russell:

I'm waiting for someone to die so shyt can get real. If things are still too happy by the end of ep 5 I'm dropping it
:camby:

EDIT

shyt just got real :wow:

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Ping Pong The Animation

The character development, the intense battles, the way it all wraps up.

:wow:

It got better and better as it went along. The hero appears.

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
Only following One Piece atm, so I was thinking of starting another one

which one of these is the best and most "mature" ?

- Tokyo Ghoul
- Akame ga Kill!
- Hunter x Hunter
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only following One Piece atm, so I was thinking of starting another one

which one of these is the best and most "mature" ?

- Tokyo Ghoul
- Akame ga Kill!
- Hunter x Hunter
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Brotherhood and HxH shyt on everything on that list, hard - and from a high place.

Tokyo Ghoul is more... eh. I guess its more mature. TG and Akame are both different kinds of equal cheese though. Entertaining, but they don't even belong in the same convo as HxH and FA:B.

Akame would've been WAY better if it had never deviated from the Manga. Just went to shyt after a certain point. And its never getting another run either most likely.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Brotherhood and HxH shyt on everything on that list, hard - and from a high place.

Tokyo Ghoul is more... eh. I guess its more mature. TG and Akame are both different kinds of equal cheese though. Entertaining, but they don't even belong in the same convo as HxH and FA:B.

Akame would've been WAY better if it had never deviated from the Manga. Just went to shyt after a certain point. And its never getting another run either most likely.
Agreed on Akame, I read that the anime wasn't doing numbers or something so that's why the off the rails as it did. Still a solid show though.