peppe

Superstar
Daps
Binging on anime right now.

Watched gate season 1 and 2 and its :wow: made me even read the whole anime.

That first episode of season 2 had me like :dwillhuh: I do think its funny how they try to portay japan is this peacefull country that loves their natives and foreigners. When they started w2 and went on rape spree in china like straight savages.

Then watched highschool dxd 3 seasons back to back. I like the mythology in the series but serious issei only exisitence is because of t*ts.

Goku fights to protect the world and his family and that gives him power. Issei fights for his family but when he needs to power up thinking of t*ts are the way to go.

Any way season 3 was more action driven and issei going beserk had me like :ehh: Its 3 seasons in and he still wants to became a harem king but totally oblivious to the fact that he has 5 chicks lusting after him each moment they are toghether. He better get some poosay in s4.

I wish i could visit these anime production houses. Like what do say when you come home from work?

Honey i drew a lot of big t*ts and loli girls :lolbron: probably coming home to an empty house full of waifu figures and dolls.

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Anyone here here watching KonoSuba? The show's hilarious with it making fun of RPG cliches.

The latest episode brought more laughs than usual. Kazuma's a savage :mjlol: