The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
it's on hiatus for 6 months :mjcry:

we gonna be 75+ before it's finished :francis:
Breh I swear........... I remember the hiatus before this thinking "What if the series end and they die at sea on the boat. They've been out there for years now:damn:"
I'm scared that Miura dies like the attack on titan author and his vision isn't fully realized :sadbron:

Daps
Breh I swear........... I remember the hiatus before this thinking "What if the series end and they die at sea on the boat. They've been out there for years now:damn:"
I'm scared that Miura dies like the attack on titan author and his vision isn't fully realized :sadbron:

wait...bruh...what/\???? DETAILS please

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Currently watchin Valvrave.. don't really care for the direction they've gone in.. but 12 more eps :ehh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
They just skipped a hole lot in the last episode of gate, the fukk.

It would give a better picture as to why the dark elf is staying with ikami. At the pace their are going they have almost caught up to the mange so i hope it not going to turn out like akami no kill and go full retard.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They just skipped a hole lot in the last episode of gate, the fukk.

It would give a better picture as to why the dark elf is staying with ikami. At the pace their are going they have almost caught up to the mange so i hope it not going to turn out like akami no kill and go full retard.
Probably exactly what's going to happen