Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finishing up the 3 episode OVA Hori-san to Miyamura-ku, slice of life comedy/romance story in a school setting. Will watch episode 3 tomorrow, I like it so far and the art style is really clean.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson needs to speak on this, i agree the show is decent

Nope
giphy.gif

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I haven't found a new anime ever since season 1 of OPM ended
200.gif
. I need suggestions please.

Oh I have another for you.... Durarara x2

I still have absolutely no idea what this shyt is about or whats going on.... but I find it completely absolutely fascinating

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
sounds like an alternate version of this
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
Actually...yeah it does sound similar. There was also some blackmail involved with 2 of the characters, just not with both of the protagonists.

The Anime you posted has a very interesting premise, I think I'd like it. I'm just trying to watch shorter Anime now before I tackle another 26 episode series. Thank you though and I'll try to keep that show in mind.

Edit: Finished up Hori San to Miyamura Kun. Probably one of the best examples of being young, dumb and attracted to someone without coming right out and saying it. Many probably won't like the none-climax and I'm not sure if they will make more but I'm satisfied where it ended. It seems way more realistic to end it where it ended.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just watched deadman wonderland and show was on point and then episode 11 came and the budget was cut. What kind of third world drawings was that??? That alone killed the show.

also ganta started acting bytch made towards the end goddamnit. Then the last fight scene he does he goes all out.

And thats if folks no part 2