Daps
I haven't found a new anime ever since season 1 of OPM ended
200.gif
. I need suggestions please.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished the Elfen Lied OVA, was good.

Watched Gunsmith Cats OVA, it's 3 episodes of crime, guns, bounty hunters, explosions, car chases, action and more guns. It's really good and doesn't take long to get through.

Next I watched Double D Detectives, very dumb action/comedy. That's not a bad thing as I like 'dumb' stuff but yeah it's hard to recommend this series to folks. I actually think people would hate it. Depends on your tastes I guess.

Gunsmith Cats is really good though and needs to get more love, actually I'm late as hell watching this stuff but I don't really see much talk about it around the net.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I fail to see what's so wrong with Iron-Blooded Orphans. There's a decent balance between character development and mobile suit fights. The only thing wrong with the show in fact is Kudelia actually exist. She's a garbage character even for a Gundam hime. Even Relena Peacecraft outclasses her as a character. Hell even Marina Ismail was more tolerable.

It's clear that even looking like a child Atra should be the female lead.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I fail to see what's so wrong with Iron-Blooded Orphans. There's a decent balance between character development and mobile suit fights. The only thing wrong with the show in fact is Kudelia actually exist. She's a garbage character even for a Gundam hime. Even Relena Peacecraft outclasses her as a character. Hell even Marina Ismail was more tolerable.

@Bryan Danielson needs to speak on this, i agree the show is decent

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

I'd have to agree, since Kudelia is a pretty bland character. That's honestly the only problem I see with the show. Other than that, it's a good watch.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All hell is breaking loose on Iron-Blooded Orphans. I'm almost caught up but it's getting crazy.