Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikka what???

giphy.gif

NO NO NO!!!! @42 Monks and @Blackout dont you dare "dap" that!:ufdup:

WTF this nicca talking about:heh:
OPM has levels:manny:

The first episode and the last mirror each other in a lot of ways, with the final boss basically living out the dream that Saitama never can. Outside of the fights and jokes, One Punch Man tells a damned good story. Their ability to sell Mumen Rider and Saitama's relationship alone is better than the vast majority of the shyt you'll see in most shows altogether. I mean... if it was dumb action all the time it'd be a good show, but the reason its manga even got picked up was because of everything else.

Yal haven't seen me speak on this before every time someone says some dumb shyt like "Goku vs Saitama! Who wins?", "when is he gonna get a decent fight?", or "shyt is gay cuz he can't lose"? Any time someone brings up I explain it. If OPM was a pure action manga, it never would've been picked. The 'One Punch Man' joke in itself is extremely shallow and in no way worth more than a few pages in a scrap book.

I didn't even know I was responding to a woman. Everyone on the coli is a man or a man pretending to be a woman to me regardless.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Na.... it aint about being mean or nice.... I honestly didnt know she was a female till yall stated that.

Saitama extremely suicidal? I didnt get that..... bored, depressed he's unemployed, apathetic, antisocial, yes...... but suicidal.... no
He's borderline. Guy would happily die for a good fight.

The last episode mirroring the first kinda spells it out... Dude was really feeling some kind of way, and the audience should've been able to draw all parallels between him and one eye god body after it was all said and done.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The first episode of the anime. It isn't nearly as detailed in either manga series, which is why I'm calling it a theory.
Right its the anime thread not the manga thread:patrice:
Anywho, i would say he was extremely depressed not so much suicidal, see as he saved that kid from the crab.
The rest I agree with

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah, I mean, the point of my post was that OPM seems to be more than just comedy. There are emotional undertones done moderately.
Yea like the Sea King incident as well. Its not focused on but it is there.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even know I was responding to a woman. Everyone on the coli is a man or a man pretending to be a woman to me regardless.

:mjlol:

Anywho, i would say he was extremely depressed not so much suicidal, see as he saved that kid from the crab.
The rest I agree with

Yeah depression might be the safer word to use.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The rest I agree with

Thats what I thought..... again.... just extremely bored, apathetic, I can see him having the "I dont care if I live or die" vibe but I dont think he was at a stage where he was ready to die or suicidal just the "whatever" attitude.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aqua on Konosuba is so funny. She's a piece of shyt.
I can't believe she blackmailed dude that she won't be his fap material anymore if he doesn't give her money.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean...Goku was a drama queen too. If they had cell phones back then he'd have been talking selfies during the Cell fight :mjlol:

Saitama would happily die in a mexican fight club under a strange alias if it meant it would be the fight of his life.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean...Goku was a drama queen too. If they had cell phones back then he'd have been talking selfies during the Cell fight :mjlol:

Saitama would happily die in a mexican fight club under a strange alias if it meant it would be the fight of his life.

See... I dont think Saitama necessarily wants it to go that far at this point. I do agree he want a great fight but I dont think he believes in just recklessly throwing his life away..... thats evident in the way he teaches the people around them.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
See... I dont think Saitama necessarily wants it to go that far at this point. I do agree he want a great fight but I dont think he believes in just recklessly throwing his life away..... thats evident in the way he teaches the people around them.
just agree to disagree this been going on for 2 pages

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Aqua on Konosuba is so funny. She's a piece of shyt.
I can't believe she blackmailed dude that she won't be his fap material anymore if he doesn't give her money.
That anime surprised me. At first I thought it was a try hard parody.

Its actually good.