winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Second season to this should be damn good, if it follows the manga properly.

Have you checked out Rokka no Yuusha yet? I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it.
No but I have all the episodes so I'll be watching it soon.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 got announced.
HOOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYY SSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!
bRvd7.gif

best news of the week for me (and the week just started :jawalrus:)....downloaded the first season a little bit after it went off and have been watching it every now and then since and its still piff :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
finally decided to stop letting my backlog get bigger and bigger and so much piff is on kissanime rn :whew:
today is gonna be a feast
ore monogatari, wakako-zake, neko no dayan, shimoneta, yuru yuri, hana to alice SJ, tamala 2010, hoozuki no reitetsu ova, popee to performer, adventures in beauty wonderland, yukidoke
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
With rokka no Yuusha finished and me recently finishing honey and clover I need a new show to watch

Can someone recommend a good action/adventure jawn and a great slice of life that is around the same league as usagi drop and honey and clover?

Edit: nvm ima watch code geass (I know I'm late :wow: ) and rewatch paranoia agent(saw it as a kid but never rlly got it but it was so creepy and interesting to me when I did catch it on adult swim) and might try school rumble

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
just finished Hana to Alice Satsujin Jiken, it's a complete gem :wow:
the engrish at the end was kinda funny but felt good with the ending :ahh:
it's like Peeping life and Nobunaga Concerto, one of those 3d rendered animes that isn't as flashy or stylish as 2d anime but the realistic characters and body language makes it dope

EDIT: just finished Tamala 2010, it was an experience :merchant:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SN1
I'd watch a second season of that but outside of the character Lilith that show sucked and she wasn't enough to save it.
Lilith is the only reason I want a season 2. I thought it was decent but I "like" harems. If I hadn't just watched it recently I probably would of forgot about it.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally got to watching Gangsta. Show's amazing and the 2 main characters are really likeable. Been watching the dub which is pretty good IMO. Apparently ep 8 and on ain't dubbed yet :martin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lilith is the only reason I want a season 2. I thought it was decent but I "like" harems. If I hadn't just watched it recently I probably would of forgot about it.
Harems are among my most watched series. Especially with dumb humor. Absolute Duo had two leads that were pretty bland. The whole thing was going down the toilet till Lilith showed up. I hate that typically the most interesting characters in the harem aren't the lead and never win it.

The one harem that the wildcard actually won was Shuffle. It was unbelievable the chick that won that one. I would have never picked her to beat everyone else out.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
With rokka no Yuusha finished and me recently finishing honey and clover I need a new show to watch

Can someone recommend a good action/adventure jawn and a great slice of life that is around the same league as usagi drop and honey and clover?

Edit: nvm ima watch code geass (I know I'm late :wow: ) and rewatch paranoia agent(saw it as a kid but never rlly got it but it was so creepy and interesting to me when I did catch it on adult swim) and might try school rumble

Slice of Life: Can't go wrong with Barakamon (some strong similarities to Usagi Drop), Natsume Yuujinchou or Nodame Cantabile. I think we have similar tastes in the genre, and it really doesn't get any better than that. Natsume is a bit less comedic than the other two, conveying a very strong message about overcoming loneliness and discovering the value of companionship. Nodame Cantabile is the most romantic of the three + has the best OST's largely due to the entire show revolving around music. Draws a lot of similarities to Honey & Clover. The most character development takes place in Barakamon, its the shortest in terms of episode length (Natsume & NC hav several seasons) and it'll probably hit home the deepest.

Definitely try school rumble, so fukking funny and the one male lead Harima is by far the most entertaining black character I've ever seen in an anime. I wish it was more popular.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Charloote would have been better had it focused on one of the main storylines in the show instead making like 3 of them.