winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched the final episode of Charlotte and it was rubbish. So much time was wasted during this show and to have a rushed stupid ending like that is disappointing.
At least heal yourself too. Even if you don't use time travel why not heal yourself?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Eh its a bit too catered to younger kids for me to get into.
is it still kiddie bullshyt? cuz i dropped it 3 eps in cuz it was some kiddie bullshyt

Damn,i must be a kid because it got a whole let better since the war started but i'm guessing you guys didn't get that far. It got better to me since i been watching it. World Trigger has better character development and plot then most of the anime this season. :skip:
For real? I keep seeing it pop up on my DL sites - its legit? I can't just be winging it when it comes to anime :lupe:

Check it out. If you like a lot character development and action. It pretty good for me. :patrice:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
did anybody keep watching Seraph of the End? i watched like 5 eps before i lost track. did it stay good?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
did anybody keep watching Seraph of the End? i watched like 5 eps before i lost track. did it stay good?
It got better at the end. I'm not gonna call it mind blowing but when the Vampires and Humans go to war it's entertaining. I'm anticipating the second season which should be starting shortly.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just watched the final episode of Charlotte and it was rubbish. So much time was wasted during this show and to have a rushed stupid ending like that is disappointing.
At least heal yourself too. Even if you don't use time travel why not heal yourself?
Probably my biggest issue. His reasoning made 0 sense

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn,i must be a kid because it got a whole let better since the war started but i'm guessing you guys didn't get that far. It got better to me since i been watching it. World Trigger has better character development and plot then most of the anime this season. :skip:

Check it out. If you like a lot character development and action. It pretty good for me. :patrice:

I know I'm behind since I moved but where I left off at was at end of war where they left earth shyt don't seem kiddy too me shyt is good too me
Like how they use strategy in it too

Also ace no diamond is good too