twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just rewatched Yamada first time glad I bought it def worth buying shyt got me in tears

Especially this scene

Voices are sped up probably for copyright reasons

Start 9:53 can stop around 13 mins

:laff: :russ: :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That shyt was so rushed and forced. Might be the weirdest anime ive ever watched off pacing. Came off hella forced
Like... they forced a worldwide assassination tour and subsequent mental breakdown into 8 minutes. They spent 3 episodes on cooking fukkery, a baseball game, and other dumb shyt. And they STILL didn't explain the significance of the blind singer at all

but whatever. it was aite :manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Like... they forced a worldwide assassination tour and subsequent mental breakdown into 8 minutes. They spent 3 episodes on cooking fukkery, a baseball game, and other dumb shyt. And they STILL didn't explain the significance of the blind singer at all

We feel the same way about it. Not a bad show, just mediocre. Squandered a lot of potential then just ended

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

unless there's something i have not seen, i think that was just to get Nao's brother to heal faster.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Fam give some recommendations for some anime with good fight scenes and a decent story.