42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm gonna start just watching random episode 1s of this season :mjcry: I'll let yal know what I think might be legit
any brehs rec. any good manga or anime for me? So far I watched hunter x hunter and some of naruto and these japs know what they doing.
Kuroko's basketball

sports anime is piff

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Noragami Aragato :ohhh:/10

Can't say if its gonna be good or not yet, but its definitely got the budget to be. fukkery on deck going into episode 2. Okay, I have expectations now :feedme:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Decided to start watching Gundam from the very beginning to get a sense for its impact on the industry and why it's so popular. Couple dozen different versions of it so it might be a year until I get through them all, but I'll try. 80's animation is throwing me off though, a little funny to look at

Gangsta lost me at the end tbh

Don't even know where to start with that ending. Peaked around episode eight and hit a straight decline ever since

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Decided to start watching Gundam from the very beginning to get a sense for its impact on the industry and why it's so popular. Couple dozen different versions of it so it might be a year until I get through them all, but I'll try. 80's animation is throwing me off though

Don't even know where to start with that ending. Peaked around episode nine and hit a straight decline ever since
Mobile Suit Gundam was way ahead of its time in a lot of ways. Know that its entire plot has been straight ripped and re-done dozens of times. It'll seem old but after about 15 episodes or so it picks and it'll be apparent why it was the role model it was for so many other shows.

8th MS Team is one of my favorite series ever though. Dudes were getting tactical as fukk :wow:

And yeah... Gangsta slipped up. It fell off right around the same time that Rokka no Yuusha turned up. I almost stopped checking for it entirely.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Just rewatched Yamada first time glad I bought it def worth buying shyt got me in tears

Especially this scene

Voices are sped up probably for copyright reasons

Start 9:53 can stop around 13 mins

:laff: :russ: :mjlol:

Better scene was them trying to fukk on that other chicks bed.

She was being a bytch to them for the whole show so I was hoping that they would of pulled it off :dead:

What is this School Live anime? At first it looks like s bunch of girls doing some girly shyt so I ignore it and look for another anime and then I find out its a zombie anime with some fukked up scenes. :jbhmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Better scene was them trying to fukk on that other chicks bed.

She was being a bytch to them for the whole show so I was hoping that they would of pulled it off :dead:

What is this School Live anime? At first it looks like s bunch of girls doing some girly shyt so I ignore it and look for another anime and then I find out its a zombie anime with some fukked up scenes. :jbhmm:

Not sure I know bout high school of the dead that has zombies I enjoyed it

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not sure I know bout high school of the dead that has zombies I enjoyed it
It isnt like High School of the Dead.

Not much to any fanservice.

Just a show that fukks around with those generic characters from the girly animes by throwing them into hell.

The first episode itself once you see it fully shows exactly how they plan to do that.