winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sailor Moon Crystal is confirmed to be getting a new season It will cover the Death Busters, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Yo the studio that produces Gangsta is bankrupt & finished :dwillhuh:

Produced Samurai Champloo as well, what happens to Gangsta now? somebody tell me that another studio will pick it up to make me feel better :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yo the studio that produces Gangsta is bankrupt & finished :dwillhuh:

Produced Samurai Champloo as well, what happens to Gangsta now? somebody tell me that another studio will pick it up to make me feel better :mjcry:

Sad news but either way with Gangsta, not sure the sales will be that great + the manga isn't nearly far enough along for there to be enough material for a 2nd season. Might be a good year or two until the story has progressed enough

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Slice of Life: Can't go wrong with Barakamon (some strong similarities to Usagi Drop), Natsume Yuujinchou or Nodame Cantabile. I think we have similar tastes in the genre, and it really doesn't get any better than that. Natsume is a bit less comedic than the other two, conveying a very strong message about overcoming loneliness and discovering the value of companionship. Nodame Cantabile is the most romantic of the three + has the best OST's largely due to the entire show revolving around music. Draws a lot of similarities to Honey & Clover. The most character development takes place in Barakamon, its the shortest in terms of episode length (Natsume & NC hav several seasons) and it'll probably hit home the deepest.

Definitely try school rumble, so fukking funny and the one male lead Harima is by far the most entertaining black character I've ever seen in an anime. I wish it was more popular.
I watched episode 1 of school rumble..seems okay so far
I'm definitely gonna check out that Natsume show and nodame asap
From wat u said it seems to be exactly wat im looking for..
Thanks my breh :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watched episode 1 of school rumble..seems okay so far
I'm definitely gonna check out that Natsume show and nodame asap
From wat u said it seems to be exactly wat im looking for..
Thanks my breh :salute:
I believe School Rumble is more episodic like Family Guy or South Park.

Buff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
D.M.V
any brehs rec. any good manga or anime for me? So far I watched hunter x hunter and some of naruto and these japs know what they doing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm gonna start just watching random episode 1s of this season :mjcry: I'll let yal know what I think might be legit
any brehs rec. any good manga or anime for me? So far I watched hunter x hunter and some of naruto and these japs know what they doing.
Kuroko's basketball

sports anime is piff

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
They jipped my nikka Soma :camby:

He finna release the flutes on these nikkas next season :myman:
aint going to be a next season :manny: the BR sales aint good enough... stop being one of those people and read the damn manga, and 2 more days i can finally see if i will like the new gundam :blessed:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Second season to this should be damn good, if it follows the manga properly.

Have you checked out Rokka no Yuusha yet? I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it.
pissed me off how they skip a lot of the manga content

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Read? :holddup:

Welp on to the next :umad:
But for all i know the BR sales could have gone up by now since it has ended :yeshrug: maybe the Japenese guys want more Cooking anime we will find out in a few months, but from what i seen the Dvd sales are not that good... if they cant meet the set dvd sales they are most likely not going to make a 2nd season, but i heard that its pretty cheap to make shokugeki so even if the sales are shyt we still have a chance it will be made