TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fall season looking kinda weak at first glance, Haikyuu!! S2 and One-Punch Man will be watched, but not much else stands out without having to look up directors/voice actors.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fall season looking kinda weak at first glance, Haikyuu!! S2 and One-Punch Man will be watched, but not much else stands out without having to look up directors/voice actors.
Heavy Object (created by the guy that made A Certain Magical Index)
Noragami ARAGOTO
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans
Shinmai Maou no Testament BURST
Owari no Seraph 2nd Season

Outside of Heavy Object all those sequels should be decent watches. There are other shows on my list to watch but I have to find the text file and it's on a different PC.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
86u4cAI.png

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya season 4 is a go.
how different is that show from the other fate/ stuff?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how different is that show from the other fate/ stuff?
It's a magic girl show with good fights but the fights are minimal. It's more for the comedy than anything but it's the best magic girl show I've seen since season 2 of Nanoha or Madoka Magica

Books

Rookie
Daps
Seriously. Season is looking flabby.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOLY S H I T AT PRISON SCHOOL!

Hana-chan, please hold your head. You can make it through this. That turn of events, I can't wait to see that. F u c k i n g amazing!

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only fan of the monogatari series here? The final season airing this fall is a huge boost to the lineup; a robust character cast complemented by phenomenal storytelling and direction, godlike animation/OST's, a style of dialogue all its own and even some fan service is the reason its among the most commercially successful anime series in recent history. Very much looking forward to that & One Punch Man; I think both will be masterpieces or close to it.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Zetsuen no Tempest :obama:

Probably gonna have to catch up with past shows to compensate the fall season :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
SN1

B Gata H Kei
Mayo Chiki!
Black Lagoon
Campione
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

Some of these shows are painful that they won't be comtinued and maybe a couple of them have some hope.

I want these and

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga shytai!
Absolute Duo
Sekirei

and a lot more but those are some of the main ones.

DxD Born and Haganai season 2 sucked. I'd watch if they did get new seasons but if they don't I won't mind either.

Mayo Chiki! was pure piff. :blessed:

Everybody saying the fall season is light, at least you aint dub gang. I'm over here just watching shows from 2 years ago that finally got dubbed, it could be worse.:sadcam:

Fairy Tail dub is finally back. I'm just now finishing the Grand Magic Games arc. Tournament wasn't great to be honest but this whole Eclipse thing got me :ohhh:

Sword Art Online II finishing up this week. I almost dropped this during GGO but once that terrible arc ended this show actually became really good. Shouldn't be surprising really when my girl Asuna starts getting screen time the show gets good. The Sleeping Knights is the best arc in SAO so far. I aint seen Yuuki's death yet but I know I'm about to be :mjcry:

this OP for Fairy Tail might be my new favorite

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i could go either way with prison school tbh, the fukkery was cool but i wouldnt be crushed if it dont get a second season.....rokka and soma is a different story tho :francis: them cot dayum asians better be copping the fukk out them blurays :ufdup:

EDIT: as far as fall anime goes imma check out
Garo (not fully sold off the trailer :patrice:)
Hidan no Aria (maybe)
One Punch Man
Return of Kings (not sold on it tho)
Noragami (didnt even know it was getting a second season :gladbron::banderas:)
Rakudai (dont really like harem's tho)
Seraph of the End (nice to see it back :salute:)
Utawarerumono
The Asterisk War (:patrice:)

and i might check out young black jack....im sure most of this list gonna get thrown in the bushes within the first 3 weeks tho :ld:

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
i could go either way with prison school tbh, the fukkery was cool but i wouldnt be crushed if it dont get a second season.....rokka and soma is a different story tho :francis: them cot dayum asians better be copping the fukk out them blurays :ufdup:

EDIT: as far as fall anime goes imma check out
Garo (not fully sold off the trailer :patrice:)
Hidan no Aria (maybe)
One Punch Man
Return of Kings (not sold on it tho)
Noragami (didnt even know it was getting a second season :gladbron::banderas:)
Rakudai (dont really like harem's tho)
Seraph of the End (nice to see it back :salute:)
Utawarerumono
The Asterisk War (:patrice:)

and i might check out young black jack....im sure most of this list gonna get thrown in the bushes within the first 3 weeks tho :ld:

I honestly don't see Shokugeki NOT getting a second season, the manga and anime too fire breh :wow:

The LN to Rokka is too good to pass up for it to not get a second season, but these Japs make me :stopitslime: with their sense of taste sometimes (probably most of the time) :mjcry:

So, please Japs, cop them BRs :mjcry:

I just want to see Adlet in the cut even longer :mjcry::wow: