Chef

All Star
Daps
Gundam Unicorn. I fukks with this. :smugbiden: It ain't 8th MS Team:ohlawd: but it isn't SEED or 00 quality so I won't bytch.:manny:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Unicorn was legit. Some of those fights were :whoo:

tumblr_nges2zFazI1rsatdlo1_500.gif

:myman:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
That prison school finale was :wow:

I need that season 2 son. This s*** was a great anime imo just f***ery filled :raystop:

Kiyoshi had to turn up for Hana and show her what it is. Vice president was ready to throw hands when she saw that new B*** rip the prez's clothes off:whatnikka:

Andre, Gakuto, and Shingo got a joint too now :jawalrus:........Joe still playing with his ants tho :flabbynsick:

Kiyoshi next season need to get another crush to make the stable complete, build a harem on some Tenchi Muyo s*** :bryan:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
SEASON 2 OF PRISON SCHOOL AND SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA WHEN?!

I'm gonna miss the weekly fukkery :mjcry:

Great ending to both shows. Gakuto going straight up Machiavelli with his plan and Kiyoshi showing Hana his tongue game in Prison School was nuts and Soma battling it out with Hayama's dish in Shokugeki no Soma was awesome. What a ride with these two shows :wow:

MEGUMI BEST GIRL :blessed:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Prison School finale was amazing. As a longtime reader of the manga, I couldn't have asked for a better adaptation by JC Staff. Easily among my ten favorite comedy anime to date. Hope the teasing of Kate at the end was an indication of their plans to continue the story. So much fukkery ahead, only gets progressively better as the plot progresses

Anyone inpatient for a second season and is interested to seeing where the plot goes from there:
Read manga Prison School 082: Much Ado About Nothing in Love online in high quality

I hope Gangsta ends on as good of a note, but I doubt it with how weak the past two episodes have been. And I know they'll have to leave it on a cliffhanger no matter what since the manga isn't even close to complete.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll miss getting a new round of Prison School fukkery each week :mjcry:

In the meantime, I've been watching Overlord and so far it's :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That's why I like waiting to the end of the season so I can marathon some anime. Rokka no Yuusha was str8 fire, I hope and I mean I pray that thing gets a second season. Bout to finish overlord nex. What are some other good ones this past season brehs.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Prison School :yes:

Classroom Crisis :wow:

Gangsta :ohlawd:

Now I'm watching this crazy shyt Shimoneta :laugh:

Fall, dammit don't you fukk it up :to: