nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Monster Girls is the only anime that matters. ILY Cerea-chan. Darling-kun killing himself trying to manage the finances. WTF was up with that "Past Life" flash back. They need to spill the beans immediately.
Cerea is best girl :blessed: Cerea being embarrassed is legit one of the best things ever. Also, :dead: at that Suu/Kii scene.

I'm gonna miss the weekly ecchi fukkery breh :mjcry:

Non Non Biyori Repeat, Monster Musume, Ore Monogatari!!, Prison School and Shokugeki no Soma ending this week :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

Please be good, fall season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Monster Girls is the only anime that matters. ILY Cerea-chan. Darling-kun killing himself trying to manage the finances. WTF was up with that "Past Life" flash back. They need to spill the beans immediately.
I mean really though what does Monster Girls have that tops p*ssy juice cookies? I made it up to the mermaid episode and it's solid but I haven't seen anything crazy funny.
Future Diary is a bad show.
Naw it's cool. It hits it's stride closer to the ending. I have yet to watch the true ending OVA though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dwillhuh:

Besides some lazy writing and the end, it was a great series.
:scusthov:

I'm sorry, but I'm completely worn the fukk out when it comes to p*ssy schoolboys turning into literal GODS and having crazy bytches :cape: for them nonstop for no reason other than being the protag. Lazy writing? No. That was the worst kind of bad writing - crappy retelling and stolen ideas.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Funniest video ive seen in a while.

Also didnt know so many nikkas fukked with anime :ohhh:
I knew a lot of cats who fukked with it. But like beating your meat and eating p*ssy, no one ever admitted it. Cats made fun of you for watching Yugi-Oh, but knew the difference between the Blue Eyed white dragon and the Red-Eyes black one, ya know?

Also though, once in a while there were series so official that even the most thuggish of dudes had to fukk with it ie: Dragonball Z, Fist of the Northstar, Ninja Scroll OG Naruto. etc.