Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Just checked to see what's coming next season. Still no sequels to Kingdom or Nobunaga Concerto :scust:

At least Noragami and One Punch Man will hold it down :mjcry:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monster Girls is the only anime that matters. ILY Cerea-chan. Darling-kun killing himself trying to manage the finances. WTF was up with that "Past Life" flash back. They need to spill the beans immediately.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Who dod you thought it was? The only person I knew who it could not be was chamlot

I thought it was Adlet. It looked like he was having a nightmare and something demonic looking was reaching out to him when he got his seal...

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was Adlet. It looked like he was having a nightmare and something demonic looking was reaching out to him when he got his seal...
I was thinking him too, but Maura became even more suspicious when they started to hunt him down. Only wish I caught on the clues earlier :wow:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I was thinking him too, but Maura became even more suspicious when they started to hunt him down. Only wish I caught on the clues earlier :wow:

they were too heavy handed trying to make it seem like Maura was the 7th for me. Adlet's dream seemed like the winner to me and his backstory screams the possibility of mind control.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri