Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe im going back to gogoanime :scust:
Does anyone have anime site where it's mobile friendly like kissanime so I can watch it on the wii u?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Adding GITS to the anime OST banger playlist. Off the top I'd say it only falls behind Bebop & Champloo

The episodes going over the individual members of the group were amazing

From the sniper episode :wow: to that dude on the team getting stalked/framed... "Never sleep with the same woman twice" :whew:

First season was piff. Second season was amazing but it just hurts because they didn't follow up on it like they should've

The ep where Batou had to deal with that old war rival who skinned people alive was so good. Went way out of character from what he showed in the previous eps & was on a fukking mission to put dude in a body bag

Doesn't fall under the category but it feels like a mystery to me with the cryptic details of the laughing man case. Kinda taking my time going through the anime just to pick up on subtle stuff and pay close attention to the dialogue. Giving it a lot of respect

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

From the latest ep of Akagami no Shirayuki. So fukking cute. :ohlawd:

I like this show but maybe that joke went over my head. Also Saori Hayami seems like a dope VA but she's getting way too many roles and she pretty much plays all of them the same.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this show but maybe that joke went over my head. Also Saori Hayami seems like a dope VA but she's getting way too many roles and she pretty much plays all of them the same.
Obi used to be Lord Haruka's man.