Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely loving Monster Girls. Those aquarium scenes were great.

Jitsuwa Watashiwa coming through with the feels. I've never snuck into a pool before.

Holy s h i t at Prison School. All these mother f u c k e r s are ripped then they get to Joe, LOL. The Vice President is a fool for everything she gets involved in. Kiyoshi messing up the thought link thinking about that p u s s y. Joe getting Vice President handled in the arm wrestling match. This episode was off the charts hilarious this week.

They are going to have to change the name to Shokugeki no Megumi. What an explosive episode. All those food orgasms next to the back story explanation was dope to see. They murdered the hell out of that damn curry. Group A's judges are doing them dirty. I can't believe my G Hojo-san lost. That pineapple curry rice looking delicious. I need to dust off this passport and get to work.

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Nah breh, she was always at the top.... in my heart :mjcry:

Megumi is the best girl :mjcry:
I legit almost teared up when they showed the flashbacks of her in her hometown and her struggles in Totsuki before she gained her confidence. So well done. BEST GIRL GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES AND THAT IS PRAISE :blessed:

Where are those fools who doubted her? :pacspit:

This Autumn Elections arc is brilliant. Next episode should be nuts with Block A judges showing no chill :wow:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Megumi-Chan :mjcry:

tumblr_nka9ypJy311rntf48o1_500.gif

The Calzone & that pasta with the with the cheese in the layer :wow:

Aldini, the brothers of food destruction :lawd:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nah breh, she was always at the top.... in my heart :mjcry:

Megumi is the best girl :mjcry:
i tried telling Africans about this anime same with the 7 sins anime even made a thread still aint blow up :francis: only African that takes notice is you breh :wow: and for that i will always rep you on sight

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not about to get into waifu wars but Alice Nakiri literally has no losses :francis:

She could be building gundams but she instead she chose to feed the people :wow: yal better pick your teams better

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
i tried telling Africans about this anime same with the 7 sins anime even made a thread still aint blow up :francis: only African that takes notice is you breh :wow: and for that i will always rep you on sight

Breh, I'm full blown tamales and beans :wow:

But, thank you fam :salute:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Only 2 more eps of Rokka :wow:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :blessed:

Flamie :mjcry: