winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got a like 5 days in a row off around labor day so it's time to go on a major binge pretty soon. I've only been watching one show this season. Sky Wizards Academy. There's plenty of stuff like that Red Hair Snow White show I will catch up on.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
They are not going to give Rokka anymore ep this anime was used to get more people to read the LN and its pretty rare for a LN anime to cover so much in detail with one season like Rokka, the whole first season is based on the whole first volume of the LN. you still have LN vol 2-6 to make into a anime
Got a link for the light novel can't find it online for some odd reason

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still not sure if I should drop God eater :patrice:
Is Rokka gonna have over 13 episodes, because I'm assuming it's not.
God Eater is all over the place. Like... I don't know.

The main dude should be DEAD AS FUKK after the asswhooping he took the previous week.

I mean, they can take it a bunch of ways since they went off the rails so early but I'm really :leostare::patrice: to the whole thing too. Gonna keep watching though I guess. Last show that I cold dropped was Tokyo Ghoul in the 2nd season after they started drawing episodes with crayons like shyt was all good.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kissanime really is the goat site. Great servers, mobile interface, seamless 1080 playback, and the option of html5 or flash. You really take that s*** for granted when it's time to find another for anime streaming :francis:

I hear of something new and it's down...Crunchyroll has been acting up on my Smart TV

Dragonball Z...started Duorara, and Naruto(yeah, I'm late as hell). DBZ's music will never get old

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Kissanime really is the goat site. Great servers, mobile interface, seamless 1080 playback, and the option of html5 or flash. You really take that s*** for granted when it's time to find another for anime streaming :francis:
download over errything :win:
God Eater is all over the place. Like... I don't know.

The main dude should be DEAD AS FUKK after the asswhooping he took the previous week.

I mean, they can take it a bunch of ways since they went off the rails so early but I'm really :leostare::patrice: to the whole thing too. Gonna keep watching though I guess. Last show that I cold dropped was Tokyo Ghoul in the 2nd season after they started drawing episodes with crayons like shyt was all good.
thats what im saying :mindblown: dude got fukkED UP and just woke up like he had a cot dayum healing factor :dahell: AND the chick cool too :wtf: are these dudes more advanced humans or something cuz if they are they sure didnt explain it :francis:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Oh trust me I do that, it's just that I only download my absolute favorite series or classics. And when I do DL it's 720p at the minimum(most of the time) and even then I always try to get the 1080p. All these s***s are usually 15 gb's minimum nowadays.......can't waste no time downloading no average/flavor of the month anime :francis:

This Legend of the Galactic Heroes rip took up something crazy on my HD :scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

thats what im saying :mindblown: dude got fukkED UP and just woke up like he had a cot dayum healing factor :dahell: AND the chick cool too :wtf: are these dudes more advanced humans or something cuz if they are they sure didnt explain it :francis:
Real shyt, dude got it worse than breh from Attack on Titan :francis:

Alisa comes to and says "I patched you up"

I'm like no you didn't bytch. Homie is a ghost right now and you are tripping thoroughly because he's been dead for weeks now. That asswhooping sent him back in time like Interstellar. :martin:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Kissanime was giving me good reason to not renew my Crunchyroll subscription too....guess its back to that & Hulu Plus one week trials until it gets back up if ever. Still grinding through GITS really enjoying the battle strategy & realistic fighting scenes. No random power ups or signature finishing moves, just soldiers trained in the art of killing doing whatever it takes to dispatch the foe in the most efficient manner possible.

Gonna re-read some chapters of Prison School/Gangsta where the anime is at just to prepare for the fukkery thats about to happen in the next couple of weeks

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kissanime was giving me good reason to not renew my Crunchyroll subscription too....guess its back to that & Hulu Plus one week trials until it gets back up if ever. Still grinding through GITS really enjoying the battle strategy & realistic fighting scenes. No random power ups or signature finishing moves, just soldiers trained in the art of killing doing whatever it takes to dispatch the foe in the most efficient manner possible.

Gonna re-read some chapters of Prison School/Gangsta where the anime is at just to prepare for the fukkery thats about to happen in the next couple of weeks
The episodes going over the individual members of the group were amazing

From the sniper episode :wow: to that dude on the team getting stalked/framed... "Never sleep with the same woman twice" :whew:

First season was piff. Second season was amazing but it just hurts because they didn't follow up on it like they should've

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 punch man is getting animated :blessed:

And Overlord continues to get better :ohlawd:

breh bear hugged that evil bytch to death :mjlol:

Last edited: