TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Kissanime is down :damn::damn:

For a month :shaq2:

How am I supposed to watch prison school?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Adlet is the 7th he does not know it, the real 6th is a female name Rolonia who most likely will never be in the anime since we only getting 12 Ep, Nashetania is the fake but her flower mark is real because the saint of time did something with a brave mark and put it on Nashetania.. and another spoiler Tgurneu( the demon who visit adlet village) put a spell on Adlet so he would fall in love with Fremy. in total there are 8 of them.
Edit: it was 8

You only confirmed my suspicions :wow:

I presume you've read the LN?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some nice progression for Gangsta, its basically another set up episode for the climax.. its slowly but surely getting there..
I got a bad feeling that Alex gonna die at the end though :mjcry:
Besides that, I could see why Emilio pissed is off; they took his sister from him which was basically his mom, forced her into prostitution then killed her (I'm assuming he thinks that) and just left him to die or become a goon. Breh is like fukk this city, I'm burning it down :demonic:

---

And I'm looking at some show that was mention on here too call Beelzebub. Its pretty cool but that crying baby shyt is a little annoying and that big dude constantly cockblocking his friend with that gay shyt is :huhldup:
I don't feel like its a bad show though, the setting and random ass plot keeps things interesting :ehh:
---

Lastly, I had forgot about a show called Deadman Wonderland that just had 12 episodes. I finished reading how it ended a while back and it was... all sorts of :mjcry: brehs
Shiro had every right to fukk ole boy's world up :wow:
The anime ended when it was just about to get more turned up but I could see why they stopped because the atmosphere is so dark and gloomy. It would have found a niche audience but I could see why some would be like "I feel like shyt and want to :mjcry: after looking at this show, I can't go no more, I need some positivity :to:" to an extent :ehh:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
You only confirmed my suspicions :wow:

I presume you've read the LN?
i read as much as i can but most of my info comes from another site i had to find out what happens in the future and its fukked up :martin: what they did to the sun saint :damn:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Seeing Ginger in action :wow:

New Destroyers :wow:

This is where Gangsta starts hitting the fan brehs :blessed:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not sure if I should drop God eater :patrice:
Is Rokka gonna have over 13 episodes, because I'm assuming it's not.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Still not sure if I should drop God eater :patrice:
Is Rokka gonna have over 13 episodes, because I'm assuming it's not.
They are not going to give Rokka anymore ep this anime was used to get more people to read the LN and its pretty rare for a LN anime to cover so much in detail with one season like Rokka, the whole first season is based on the whole first volume of the LN. you still have LN vol 2-6 to make into a anime