The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'ma keep it on the down low, hoping this gets picked for another season. It only gets better later on :blessed:
it should be picked up for 5 more seasons since the whole first season is vol 1.... i think this is the first LN anime that is taking its time and putting into detail what happens in one volume, each season should be one vol :ohlawd:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma keep it on the down low, hoping this gets picked for another season. It only gets better later on :blessed:
Since you read further ahead, do they ever get back to the demon king, and do you ever see the beak fiend from Adlet's past?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
it should be picked up for 5 more seasons since the whole first season is vol 1.... i think this is the first LN anime that is taking its time and putting into detail what happens in one volume, each season should be one vol :ohlawd:

Yeah, I realized that after reading volume 1.

Since you read further ahead, do they ever get back to the demon king, and do you ever see the beak fiend from Adlet's past?

Yes and yes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
5 minutes into ep 1 of Charlotte and this one has potential.

Edit: after a few more episodes this is pretty meh.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shimoneta is outta control. This chick was outside the main character's balcony masturbating he almost caught her and they showed her juices on the ground. episode 4 might be some of the craziest fukkery I've seen in anime so far. A male rape scene damn near.

found a video clip of it
http://webmup.com/a0b4d/vid.webm

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its meh unil ep 7 or 8. show is aimless until it curves out of nowhere.

i still dont even know where its going or if i like it
Well it's a Key style show like Angel Beats or Little Busters. In fact it seems like a clone of Angel Beats goofy humor covering up what's likely to be a tearjerker plot twist.