OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I know im prolly mad late but I just started watchin dat Berserk : Golden Age Arc trilogy....shyt is :whoo::lawd:

I caint belee I slept on dis fukkin piff. :wtf:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^yup its piff...people like to say the original anime is way better but in all honesty it was pretty much the same with updated animation (and some wonky cgi)....the only thing that sucks is that it doesnt continue after the fukkery :why:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
This week's Ore Monogatari!! was great. Yamato singing "Happy Birthday" was too cute and Takeo became a man :mjcry:

Why can't all romance be this cute, brehs? :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
naw. i usually figure out what to watch based off of impressions

still mad i listened to someone about mirai nikki though...
Outbreak Company was an otaku being sent from Japan to a alternate world and he builds a school and educated the locals about anime and manga. A harem forms around him as well.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Outbreak Company was an otaku being sent from Japan to a alternate world and he builds a school and educated the locals about anime and manga. A harem forms around him as well.
naw im good then

GATE is cool and all but its hardly what I'd consider to be the anime of the season or something.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
naw im good then

GATE is cool and all but its hardly what I'd consider to be the anime of the season or something.
I just read the synopsis of GATE and it's loosely similar to Outbreak Company's premise but GATE sounds like its not about being a comedy playing on anime and mange tropes and all that which is what Outbreak Company is.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

I don't really see Gate as being a harem, since neither of the girls are really flaunting over Itami.
Except for Rory, she's the only one really. Later down the manga, it's made more apparent of how it's not a harem.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
she wasnt shooting them with bullets, she was shooting them with whatever counteracts they're abilities....u didnt see her pick up one of the things she shot them with in the ep?
you mean the downers or whatever they were

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
picked up the gate manga a lil while back. I'll post some impressions when I catch up but idk how this story will make for a good anime down the line