Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just started reading the manga for Gangsta.. best decision I made, same goes for Gate :whew:
Can't do that no more, picked up shokugeki now I'm on that week to week purgatory of Monday releases and haven't checked the anime since. I'm bout to go put it on a 6 month hiatus so I can binge. In the mean time bout to go back to one piece, Tower of god, and gOD OF HIGH SCHOOL that I left about 6 months ago for some good ol maga binging. I wish they would animate some of those manwhas

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Can't do that no more, picked up shokugeki now I'm on that week to week purgatory of Monday releases and haven't checked the anime since. I'm bout to go put it on a 6 month hiatus so I can binge. In the mean time bout to go back to one piece, Tower of god, and gOD OF HIGH SCHOOL that I left about 6 months ago for some good ol maga binging. I wish they would animate some of those manwhas

The week to week routine ain't bad, since I know there's piff every chapter, like seriously :wow:

You can go on hiatus, I'ma stay eating every week breh :noah:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just finished strike the blood it was straight

just started yamada and the 7 witches shyt got me :laff: :dead: already

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have not watched this yet somehow. But it's definitely high up on my queue :obama:

:what: It came out in 2004 so you've been :snooze: all this time.

Do yourself a favor and put whatever you're watching on hold and peep episode 1 asap. Download or cop the OST too. Some of the best jazzy/smooth instrumental hip hop you'll ever hear:ohlawd: (Nujabes:rip:).

Don't come back in this thread until you're ready to report on episode 1:birdman:

:dj2:
some days, some nights
some live, some die
in the way of the samurai
some fight, some bleed
sun up to sun down
the sons of a battlecry
:mj::stylin: