Reppin
Indio, CA
Just started watching Overlord, and this show is straight piff :wow:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
^yup its piff...people like to say the original anime is way better but in all honesty it was pretty much the same with updated animation (and some wonky cgi)....the only thing that sucks is that it doesnt continue after the fukkery :why:

Movie was slightly watered down in some parts, especially the Guts assassination.

He doesn't see the kid before stabbing him in the movie but in the series....he see's the kid before making that decision :wow:

Plus the score was much better, the Gatsu theme :ohlawd:

But the movies were still dope.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Now that Ore Monogatari is 18 eps deep I look forward to marathoning it tomorrow after work. Generally don't like to follow rom com anime on a weekly basis b/c of how methodical & simple they tend be, but besides shonens there's really no other genre I enjoy binge watching

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now that Ore Monogatari is 18 eps deep I look forward to marathoning it tomorrow after work. Generally don't like to follow rom com anime on a weekly basis b/c of how methodical & simple they tend be, but besides shonens there's really no other genre I enjoy binge watching
Its a weak romance imo - they don't push that as much as the main guy, Takeo, simply growing up.

That being said, there's plenty of times where the show has me dying laughing. The animators have that "goddamn i love this bytch :mjcry:" face down to a science:wow:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
and to think that animators dropped rave for this shyt :scust:
Fairy Tail is way better than Rave Master, I don't know how ya'll can hate on it. GOAT characters, GOAT shonen. People actually complaining bout shorter fights? I skip through fights on most shows at this point (this being one of the few shows I dont). The filler episodes are better than the story arcs though. They got to many good characters for Natsu to get the big fight every time that shyt annoying as fukk.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Its a weak romance imo - they don't push that as much as the main guy, Takeo, simply growing up.

That being said, there's plenty of times where the show has me dying laughing. The animators have that "goddamn i love this bytch :mjcry:" face down to a science:wow:

Oh, I thought it was purely the romance that had people raving about it but if there's actual character development & great comedy then that's perfect. Sounds more like a slice of life to me which is my favorite genre, even more hyped to watch it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm sitting her watching season 2 of fruits of grisaia the shyt that i just watched in this 1st eposide of this season 2 i did not see coming had me like :mindblown: :scust: this shyt looked like some shyt u see on a damn law and order svu shyt or on a drama movie :damn:

his child hood is all kinds of fukked up :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri