42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
GATE is a good show*

Somehow it turned into a harem

whatever. still gonna watch to see more wyverns get shredded by .50 cals :blessed:

also, i've had the Samurai Champloo OST on my mp3 players for damn near a decade now. It is the GOAT soundtrack as far as I'm concerned. fukk opinions.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GATE is a good show*

whatever. still gonna watch to see more wyverns get shredded by .50 cals :blessed:

also, i've had the Samurai Champloo OST on my mp3 players for damn near a decade now. It is the GOAT soundtrack as far as I'm concerned. fukk opinions.

Gotta catch up on Gate.

That OST has never left me:banderas:. I never thought Bebop's could be matched but they did it. They're 1a & 1b. I can't put anything over Bebop especially the live version.

Still can't believe Nujabes died:mjcry:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Fall in love with a Giftia brehs :mjlol:

They pretty much gave the ending away in episode 2 of Plastic Memories, few more episodes to though.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just decided to turn the f u c k e r y up on Monster Girls. And they finally let loose Darling's name.
Kurusu Kimihito

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Cerea is still best girl in Monster Musume

Suu getting all touchy-feely with the other girls though :lupe:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Shimoenta to lu Gainen starts off stupid but man the fukkery from episode 4 and on :russ::russ:

Anna a straight freak :lolbron:. she made old boy eat a cookie with her vagina juices mix in it. :mjlol::mjlol:

Edit:nevermind this show is :francis:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83 do you recommend Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin?
I think I was watching this but honestly I forgot about it and never finished it. I think its one of those ones that's based off a light novel with no real ending anyway. It was ok at best. It's watchable.

This is the show about the purple haired ghost girl that loves pudding and has all these magical treasures right? She haunts the apartment the main character moves into and he looks for the treasures and brings her pudding everyday.

There's another show with a ghost girl that's better than it that came out at about the same time.
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/22865/Rokujouma_no_Shinryakusha!_(TV)
It's more of a harem comedy but I actually finished that one. It's a guy moves into a apartment haunted by a ghost girl like the one you mentioned but in this one there's a bunch of other chicks and they all have their reasons for wanting the apartment room too and they fight over it and eventually kinda bond.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I just watched the new Gangsta :dwillhuh:

How'd that dude that alex shot survive, she unloaded like a entire clip in him after he was already fukked up

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I just watched the new Gangsta :dwillhuh:

How'd that dude that alex shot survive, she unloaded like a entire clip in him after he was already fukked up
she wasnt shooting them with bullets, she was shooting them with whatever counteracts they're abilities....u didnt see her pick up one of the things she shot them with in the ep?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
GATE is a good show*

You seen Outbreak Company? Is it anything like Gate?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still have not watched this yet somehow. But it's definitely high up on my queue :obama:
14988xv.jpg