I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fairy Tail is way better than Rave Master, I don't know how ya'll can hate on it. GOAT characters, GOAT shonen. People actually complaining bout shorter fights? I skip through fights on most shows at this point (this being one of the few shows I dont). The filler episodes are better than the story arcs though. They got to many good characters for Natsu to get the big fight every time that shyt annoying as fukk.
Rave master is 100 thousand times >>>>>>>> fairy tail.

Plus it got one of the catchiest US theme songs ever :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Rave master is 100 thousand times >>>>>>>> fairy tail.

Plus it got one of the catchiest US theme songs ever :stylin:

I like Rave Master but it doesn't do anything better than Fairy Tail. I would of liked to see where the story was going but if Rave Master had to be sacrificed for Fairy Tail to exist then it had to be done.:manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Now that Ore Monogatari is 18 eps deep I look forward to marathoning it tomorrow after work. Generally don't like to follow rom com anime on a weekly basis b/c of how methodical & simple they tend be, but besides shonens there's really no other genre I enjoy binge watching

Great show, it isn't as romance focused because the whole premise is the guy interacting with his first girlfriend (hence their relationship happens early on) so it's more about the stuff going on in their relationship and with the main's best friend being a silent witness to it who helps them clear up misunderstandings. It's absolutely hilarious though, Takeo is a such a great character.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Oh, I thought it was purely the romance that had people raving about it but if there's actual character development & great comedy then that's perfect. Sounds more like a slice of life to me which is my favorite genre, even more hyped to watch it

It's a good anime, I recommend it.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
DB/Z and Ronin Warriors got me started with anime, Trigun made me love it, Death Note got me back into it last year (Team L), been going through the Ghibli collection lately, and am about to start Yu Yu Hakusho.

I felt like Attack on Titan looked amazing but the story was a little boring and average.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
DB/Z and Ronin Warriors got me started with anime, Trigun made me love it, Death Note got me back into it last year (Team L), been going through the Ghibli collection lately, and am about to start Yu Yu Hakusho.

I felt like Attack on Titan looked amazing but the story was a little boring and average.

The manga for AoT is better than the anime at the moment, just because of what's going on with the story, as opposed to what is going on in the anime at the moment.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shingo a hoe. Hana san back.. Operation DTO is going to be something else.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I might re-watch parts 2-3 soon. Miss that show :mjcry:
I know I'm the minority, but I liked Part 1 more than anything else.

So demonic and old school :wow:

Pure, original scumbag Dio too

"Guess who took your bytch, Jojo! IT WAS ME, DIO :umad:"
"You can't find your dog, Jojo? Did you look in the incinerator? :umad::banderas:"
"I hope you didn't think I was dead, Jojo :demonic:... Find me in my fresh new demonic castle :banderas: come get this work, Jojo :umad::banderas:"

Classic Villainy

:wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

"You can't find your dog, Jojo? Did you look in the incinerator? :umad::banderas:"
"I hope you didn't think I was dead, Jojo :demonic:... Find me in my fresh new demonic castle :banderas: come get this work, Jojo :umad::banderas:"

Classic Villainy

:mjlol: I know and for no reason too. Dude had the mindset to fukk him over as soon as he saw Jonathan.

I like Part 1 too, but I've already did my rewatch of it. Was gonna do Part 2 afterwards but the second half of Part 3 started airing. Nothing tops Joseph Joestar's swag tho...

tumblr_nblumzx3a81sao6jwo2_500.gif

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

Classic Villainy

:dead:

Dio villain swag is top 10 manga/anime of all time, that over the top early morning cartoon steeze :wow:

He kicked the s*** out of that pooch the first time he met Jonathan :laff:

Damn I miss JoJo :francis: