Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I don't know why Charlotte is getting a filler episode this early. The main plot hasn't even been revealed or hinted yet. Hopefully the premise isn't wasted.

And Prison School is :wow:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why Charlotte is getting a filler episode this early. The main plot hasn't even been revealed or hinted yet. Hopefully the premise isn't wasted.

And Prison School is :wow:

Where are y'all watching Prison School? I'm gonna check out that and Gangsta this week. :lupe:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
for breh who are watching Gangsta i ended up reading the manga and i tell you one thing if the anime catches up to the manga yall about to be
giphy.gif

shyt had me mad....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I been binging on these Harem animes and just finished The World God Only Knows. It a shame that it won't get a fourth and final season b. It didn't sell well in Japan bc I really loved that show.
I don't think that's a proper harem. Its one of those shows that each girl gets an arc and then the show moves on to another girl.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Been watching Blood blockade, it's meh to me. I'm kinda not sure what exactly is the point or what is going on. Feel like it's randomness in characters and events but not in the bizarre purpseful way like FLCL , but like not so great story. I dunno...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Been watching Blood blockade, it's meh to me. I'm kinda not sure what exactly is the point or what is going on. Feel like it's randomness in characters and events but not in the bizarre purpseful way like FLCL , but like not so great story. I dunno...
Didnt click for me until the third episode. Show's first two eps are an overloaded mess.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Didnt click for me until the third episode. Show's first two eps are an overloaded mess.

I'm further than than that tho, like episode 8. Thought I was getting somewhere and catching some momentum with the vampire thing but that wasn't really focused on. I'm a watch the whole season , just feel like i'm not getting into the hype.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don't think that's a proper harem. Its one of those shows that each girl gets an arc and then the show moves on to another girl.
Yeah you right But that last season when they started getting their memories and I do lover the show though, and might pick up the manga especially after the way the show ended. Homie really fell for Shawty and vice versa
What are some good harem with spme action animes would you reccomend breh?