RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
My anime queue is ridiculously long atm. I don't know how to get back into it. Maybe once attack on Titan comes back....I'm up to date on the manga and bahgawd:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In your opinion, which had the better ending?

both have good endings one is darker than another while the other has a more complete ending
either or are good

if i had to choose i prefer the fmab ending cuz it felt more complete

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo... I swear.... there hasnt been any mind blowing great anime since Jojo and Kuroke ended

Cant front, I see a few of you lot talk about Gangsta and that straight.... watching it but everything else it blah..... but just to confirm... what is the rundown of what everyone is currently watching?:ld:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Psycho Pass mother f u c k e r s got me again. Son of a b i t c h! I knew it was going to happen and I still fell for it. Still one of the most beautifully animated shows out there but Jesus Christ do they know how to s h i t the bed with a s h i t t y contrived ending for a great premise with so much promise.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yo... I swear.... there hasnt been any mind blowing great anime since Jojo and Kuroke ended

Cant front, I see a few of you lot talk about Gangsta and that straight.... watching it but everything else it blah..... but just to confirm... what is the rundown of what everyone is currently watching?:ld:
Gangsta is the best thing out right now. If you only watched one up, watch another. Let it cook.

For the record, I'm still watching these:

Ore Monogatari - dope slice of life show
Arslan Senki - average show, its getting better in its second half though
Shoukegi no Soma - piff
Rokka no Yuusha - this show is a bit everywhere right now but it could either be Shingeki no Bahamut status (sleeper show of last season) or average prattle
God Eater - i loved the game so i'll always think it sucks, but its actually surprised me in a number of ways. If they follow the storyline, it could be dope. they already are NOT though so who knows
Charlotte - recommended to me by a friend so I'll speak on it when I see it.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Those Psycho Pass mother f u c k e r s got me again. Son of a b i t c h! I knew it was going to happen and I still fell for it. Still one of the most beautifully animated shows out there but Jesus Christ do they know how to s h i t the bed with a s h i t t y contrived ending for a great premise with so much promise.

I"ve heard mixed reviews about this show but they all agree that the ending was trash.

Should i even start it?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Naruto didn't friendzone Hinata he had an obsession with Sakura who in-turn never saw him as anything more than a friend. Naruto and Hinata were pretty tight and when Pein crushed Konoha Naruto really started noticing Hinata at that point.

Hinata is an upgrade from Sakura. Dude lucked out.

I caught so many feels over this movie. Definitely my favorite Naruto movie. Persistence pays off!:wow::blessed:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Amazes me how Gintama can be an episodic gag comedy for 90% of its episodes, and yet have arcs here and there with moving storylines, plot twists and fighting scenes on par with the very best shonens. Switches gears better than anything I've seen. Easy to see why it's a top ten ranked anime on MAL