winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wow, and that's kind of saying something.
Its an ecchi anime in a world where anything sex related is outlawed and censored. I've never see a scene in an anime where a couple characters do a voice over while showing flies having sex and it causing spontaneous group orgasms in an assembly hall until I watched that first episode.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its an ecchi anime in a world where anything sex related is outlawed and censored. I've never see a scene in an anime where a couple characters do a voice over while showing flies having sex and it causing spontaneous group orgasms in an assembly hall until I watched that first episode.
:laff::laff::laff:
Might check it out now:Cor:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not the biggest fan of fan service because I think it gives anime watchers a bad name but Prison School is hilarious:russ:. I cant let any catch me watching this sh!t tho:ufdup:

Edit: Second episode was a little much :whoa:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
hunter x hunter season 1

show is good, but not elite yet
Its a GOAT shonen

let it cook

and for the record, a lot of the best shows don't give viewers immediate satisfaction - and that isn't limited to anime either. hell, most tv shows blow their load on the first ep and the rest of the season is just trying to keep up with that singular high point

i was more or less pleasantly enjoying HxH for 20-30 episodes or so til it cranked up. world building, character development, good stories don't develop quickly. and they shouldn't either. it pays off to be patient on somethings.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Charlotte

brehs... this might be second coming of Lelouche :wow:

This kid is a certified scumbag :wow:

Imagine if Lelouch used his abilities for personal gain like getting hoes and never studying for shyt :lolbron: breh a fool :mjlol:

But i honestly have no clue where this show is going. Kinda worried tbh

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

I might give it a peep, what was the name for it?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Right when I was about to throw God Eater into the bushes it gives me just enough moments to recommit

Really don't like how they made everyone a goddamned superhero out the gates but they brought back the perspective by the end of the episode. I'm still in :ehh: