Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The f u c k e r y in Monster Musume is off the charts.

Papi being a WiiU tennis fanatic. The tennis scene in the middle of the episode. Cerea getting all her battle information from RPG troupes. Darling hitting a flying tombstone on Suu chan. Darling's real name never being revealed. The One Piece and Pokemon references. Darling getting played during the lake scene. Like I said last time, I hope more species and sub species show up before the season's end.

I do really forget that these women aren't actually women a lot of the time and I am really enjoying this anime a lot.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The f u c k e r y in Monster Musume is off the charts.

Papi being a WiiU tennis fanatic. The tennis scene in the middle of the episode. Cerea getting all her battle information from RPG troupes. Darling hitting a flying tombstone on Suu chan. Darling's real name never being revealed. The One Piece and Pokemon references. Darling getting played during the lake scene. Like I said last time, I hope more species and sub species show up before the season's end.

I do really forget that these women aren't actually women a lot of the time and I am really enjoying this anime a lot.
Is this an actual good show or some high school dxd bullshyt? :beli:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Plastic Memories is okay so far.

Whats up with the Kekkai Sensai finale my bredrins, i got the feeling it won't be shown until the show that took it's time slot series has finished :mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Been watching Blood blockade, it's meh to me. I'm kinda not sure what exactly is the point or what is going on. Feel like it's randomness in characters and events but not in the bizarre purpseful way like FLCL , but like not so great story. I dunno...

Ain't all that random, but aight.

iaknet8m

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time because I didn't have cable back when it was on TV, on episode 9 now. I'm enjoying it so far.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
What's wrong with it

It's hard to put into words but It's that shounen that is highly rated but I have no idea why. I I feel I'm in bizarro world with how people can like it. Watch better shounen like HXH, , JOJO, Full metal, Soul eater, I mean anything really. Short arcs, bad animation, fights are lackluster, bad comedy just to name a few gripes. But keep watching and form your own opinion, wanted to try and save you a few hours.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
It's hard to put into words but It's that shounen that is highly rated but I have no idea why. I I feel I'm in bizarro world with how people can like it. Watch better shounen like HXH, , JOJO, Full metal, Soul eater, I mean anything really. Short arcs, bad animation, fights are lackluster, bad comedy just to name a few gripes. But keep watching and form your own opinion, wanted to try and save you a few hours.
and to think that animators dropped rave for this shyt :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'll get to ep 10 and see if it's really worth continuing

Soul Eater was pretty dope I watched the series though toonami