Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally picked up something new. fukking with Ushio to Tora right now.
What's wrong with it

It's starts off as a shallow one piece ripoff with boring fights and a bland storyline so unfocused you'd swear nikkas was just making it up as they go along. after the first few arcs it somehow manages to get much worse. It doesn't have any standout features or memorable characters. It just copies a whole lot of concepts and cliches but never executes any of them well. And don't get me started on the "magic"

At it's VERY best FT is a typical shounen so it's like you might as well be watching anything else. there's no reason anyone should be wasting time on FT while 7 Deadly Sins exists.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Well damn :pachaha:
its not that bad...its just a very solid and entertaining (to me) shounen anime....the first arc is WEAK tho, the 2 arcs after are pretty damn good imo and they show u all types of slayers which are cool...i gave up on it after the tournament tho cuz it went back to being weak again :beli:....erza is one of the dopest female characters i've seen so idk how niccas saying there's no memorable character in the show

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not that bad...its just a very solid and entertaining (to me) shounen anime....the first arc is WEAK tho, the 2 arcs after are pretty damn good imo and they show u all types of slayers which are cool...i gave up on it after the tournament tho cuz it went back to being weak again :beli:....erza is one of the dopest female characters i've seen so idk how niccas saying there's no memorable character in the show

I fukk with Erza but watch Kill La Kill. Making female characters with male shounen traits is in now, nikkas make erzas everyday b

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I fukk with Erza but watch Kill La Kill. Making female characters with male shounen traits is in now, nikkas make erzas everyday b
watched kill la overrated already and erza was years before that :comeon: and even then those chicks are still over sexualized wearing hella skimpy bikini's and shyt :rudy: damn near all of erza shyt was full armor....erza>>>>> whatever them bytches names were in kill la kill....now if u said akame ga kill i would've agreed

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Finally picked up something new. fukking with Ushio to Tora right now.

It's starts off as a shallow one piece ripoff with boring fights and a bland storyline so unfocused you'd swear nikkas was just making it up as they go along. after the first few arcs it somehow manages to get much worse. It doesn't have any standout features or memorable characters. It just copies a whole lot of concepts and cliches but never executes any of them well. And don't get me started on the "magic"

At it's VERY best FT is a typical shounen so it's like you might as well be watching anything else. there's no reason anyone should be wasting time on FT while 7 Deadly Sins exists.
Bravo. Perfect explanation. FT is trash

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
watched kill la overrated already and erza was years before that :comeon: and even then those chicks are still over sexualized wearing hella skimpy bikini's and shyt :rudy: damn near all of erza shyt was full armor....erza>>>>> whatever them bytches names were in kill la kill....now if u said akame ga kill i would've agreed
akame ga kill was pathetic :heh: literally every single character in that show is a contradiction. every single fukking one.

at least klk knew that it was ridiculous and embraced how off the wall it aimed to be.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
akame ga kill was pathetic :heh: literally every single character in that show is a contradiction. every single fukking one.

at least klk knew that it was ridiculous and embraced how off the wall it aimed to be.

Anime for AgK was pretty :flabbynsick:

Manga is piff right now :wow:

Kill la Kill was all about that ridiculousness and fukkery :shaq:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin

i dont really go that deep into anime like yall so uhh ok :ld:....akame was still dope to me beginning to end while kill la kill was good at the beginning, trash in the middle, and ended decently strong imo. I'd prolly nvr watch it again tho :yeshrug: