ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prison School is a master piece :mjcry:

don't click spoiler for obvious reasons if you don't want to know..:

Hana changed ole boy life dramatically, breh was :mjcry: x100,000 while getting the super soaker treatment

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just finished the first 25 eps of Fullmetal Alchemist. Someone told me, FMA Brotherhood is more true to the manga. Now I'm conflicted. :lupe:Should I continue on with the original or jump to S2 of FMA Brotherhood?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished the first 25 eps of Fullmetal Alchemist. Someone told me, FMA Brotherhood is more true to the manga. Now I'm conflicted. :lupe:Should I continue on with the original or jump to S2 of FMA Brotherhood?

just watch both breh
even tho it strays away shyt is still piff :whew:

then watch the fma brotherhood and enjoy one of the goat anime :ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just got done with 2 different animes

high school dxd reborn
what can i say it never lets me down at all pure gold :russ:
that music video he did tho :mjlol:

niseoki
this 2nd season wasn't as good as first to me imo but i did enjoy the new female character tho haru

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gangsta is special. Would enjoy even without subs b/c of the OST's that perfectly set up the tone of the anime, uncensored battle sequences and simple backgrounds. Like how they're slowly revealing the past rather than comit entire eps to flashbacks. Close to picking up the manga to see what happens next but I'll try to wait

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Gangsta is special. Would enjoy even without subs b/c of the OST's that perfectly set up the tone of the anime, uncensored battle sequences and simple backgrounds. Like how they're slowly revealing the past rather than comit entire eps to flashbacks. Close to picking up the manga to see what happens next but I'll try to wait

I'm pretty much just gonna start reading it at this point and watch the eps when they come out.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm still watching Ore Monogatari for that slice of life piece

Takeo on the come up and bout to get caught up :snoop: always got the best intentions but Suna gotta tell him. TRUST NO HEAUX