Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just watch both breh
even tho it strays away shyt is still piff :whew:

then watch the fma brotherhood and enjoy one of the goat anime :ahh:

Both. Although the original becomes non canon, it's still highly entertaining and just offers a far harsher, dramatic perspective on the story. If you like dark psychological stuff then you'll enjoy. Wouldn't be able to tell whether or not it's canon unless you read the manga beforehand, b/c the quality is top notch. You have some out there that actually prefer it over FMAB like myself

FMA Brotherhood has a more resolute finish, more characters and better animation, so it'd be easier to watch that next rather than first and go back to the original

I would drop the original and switch to Brotherhood. It's far superior. Brotherhood does retrace the first half of the original but it tries to do a different angle on it.

In your opinion, which had the better ending?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wating an anime called GATE

So far so good.

Fan service isn't obsessive and it's got a bit of a serious tone and isn't too corny.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Classroom Crisis started off boring but its getting good.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
In your opinion, which had the better ending?

Brotherhood. More closure and no loose ties. Wouldnt say the original's ending is bad though, theres a movie called Conqueror of Shamballa that picks up from the last ep and ends it on a better note. But if you're more interested in the version that'll leave you with a more complete feeling then it's FMAB

Tbh no matter what version you watch first it'd be good to watch the other afterwards because they have different things to offer. Neither is far better than the other imo

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shimoseka is the dumbest anime I've ever seen. Even more stupid than Twintails.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Been gone for a min again. Started watching Gangsta. All caught up, and I'm digging it a lot. Going to start prison school just now.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Been gone for a min again. Started watching Gangsta. All caught up, and I'm digging it a lot. Going to start prison school just now.
Prison School can't be watched around other people :bryan:

They're either gonna see the screen and judge the fukk out of you or theyre gonna hear you laughing your ass off and try to get you fired

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Prison School can't be watched around other people :bryan:

They're either gonna see the screen and judge the fukk out of you or theyre gonna hear you laughing your ass off and try to get you fired
:ooh:
That good. I'm going to watch it with my gf. She's into anime and has questionable taste. :russ:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Watching episodes of Wangan Midnight between CCIE study sessions.

Anyone watched this joint?

I love anything about freedom, speed, greatness, whatever it may be.

291.jpg