Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just watched the first ep of prison school definitely going to continue watching this fukkery:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So I just finished watching The LAST movie of Naruto.

Finally.

I don't believe the Naruto + Hinata relationship, Naruto had this chick friendzoned from the jump. He was really into Sakura but Sakura wouldn't give it up. Basically, he loves her because he realized she's been on his dikk from day 1. He's basically 'settling' so to speak. If he liked her, he'd say it much earlier on.

It's all just fanservice.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Just finished the first 25 eps of Fullmetal Alchemist. Someone told me, FMA Brotherhood is more true to the manga. Now I'm conflicted. :lupe:Should I continue on with the original or jump to S2 of FMA Brotherhood?
FMA Brotherhoods better.

The Original isn't bad either.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gakuto sacrificed himself for the cause :wow:

Just finished the first 25 eps of Fullmetal Alchemist. Someone told me, FMA Brotherhood is more true to the manga. Now I'm conflicted. :lupe:Should I continue on with the original or jump to S2 of FMA Brotherhood?

Both. Although the original becomes non canon, it's still highly entertaining and just offers a far harsher, dramatic perspective on the story. If you like dark psychological stuff then you'll enjoy. Wouldn't be able to tell whether or not it's canon unless you read the manga beforehand, b/c the quality is top notch. You have some out there that actually prefer it over FMAB like myself

FMA Brotherhood has a more resolute finish, more characters and better animation, so it'd be easier to watch that next rather than first and go back to the original

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prison School is OP at this point. Just great f u c k e r y every episode. Gakuto sacrificing himself is honorable. They are going to f u c k him up next episode. The dialogue all episode after the event in the shower was classic. I do wonder where/ how Kiyoshi will get some street clothes because I doubt that he's going to the Sumo event and later shopping in his prison uniform. They do need to slide the f u c k e r y scale over to Joe, Andre & Shingo. I don't want it to be all about Kiyoshi and Gakuto.

Those mother f u c k i n g Hindu squats/ creepshot scene was classic. /SPOILER]

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Oh, so I guess Shokugeki will finish before the Fall Elections start :mjcry:

Next season, I guess :wow:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dying at Soma getting drunk off his ass singing the new theme song hella off key at the party. I love Fumio always returns to her youthful appearance during umami orgasms/ rejuvination and then a monkey. Did Joichiro pull a Batman or did Erina just feel/ smell him in the air around the grounds? This episode was dope and a return to the beginning of the series. Soma got schooled but also got his desire reignited and his focus back. Holiday f u c k e r y on the horizon.

LOL at the Snow White and Apple Prince and HSDK references. I take back what I said about the new intro and outro songs, they are jamming.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just started watching Gate: Jietai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri :ohhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I would drop the original and switch to Brotherhood. It's far superior. Brotherhood does retrace the first half of the original but it tries to do a different angle on it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I just finished watching The LAST movie of Naruto.

Finally.

I don't believe the Naruto + Hinata relationship, Naruto had this chick friendzoned from the jump. He was really into Sakura but Sakura wouldn't give it up. Basically, he loves her because he realized she's been on his dikk from day 1. He's basically 'settling' so to speak. If he liked her, he'd say it much earlier on.

It's all just fanservice.
Naruto didn't friendzone Hinata he had an obsession with Sakura who in-turn never saw him as anything more than a friend. Naruto and Hinata were pretty tight and when Pein crushed Konoha Naruto really started noticing Hinata at that point.

Hinata is an upgrade from Sakura. Dude lucked out.