Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darling isn't going to make it at this rate. Plus a new "girl" is showing up next week. I love how silly it is and how they don't hold anything back. I also caught the JoJo and One Piece references. I do wish they would bring more of the sub species into the show as relatives or what have you. I also want them to explain how the snake and harpy races populate with no males among them. Either way, I love this show.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm actually enjoying Overlord a lot more than Sword Art Online go figure.

Probably because of this.

CoOFqc9.jpg

Gate anime was cool, but the manga got to some lame parts by chapter 22 so I dropped it.

Why do anime dudes turn down sex? It's so cliche now.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm actually enjoying Overlord a lot more than Sword Art Online go figure.

Probably because of this.

CoOFqc9.jpg

Gate anime was cool, but the manga got to some lame parts by chapter 22 so I dropped it.

Why do anime dudes turn down sex? It's so cliche now.
Im saying tho. I be watching sometimes like:why: "She was primed and willing fam"

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs I'm reading that Prison School manga... that dude with the glasses is a dam fool :dead:

when they animate that shyt its gonna be x10 more hilarious :mjlol:

computer lab

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gangsta. 4: Things are heating up. I thought they were making a Kuroko reference with Worick's high level memorization. Nice to see more Twilight's of skill. I hope the upcoming battle is exceptional and entertaining.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Next ep of Gangsta gonna be piff, I feel it :wow:

Nico is excited :banderas:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm watching Gangsta, since it was on my list of "Manga I Wish They Would Animate"

It hasn't reached Black Lagoon levels of criminal fukkery yet, but I'm kinda surprised it's not getting more love.

Hell, if only for Alex.

edit: nevermind. I see the usual suspects are watching it here. lol

Eh, so far it isn't any worse than Black Lagoon because outside of the early on hints that maybe the Rock/Revy thing was actually going somewhere that show had no depth whatsoever. This at least seems to try but its supporting cast is very weak compared to BL.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
brehs I'm reading that Prison School manga... that dude with the glasses is a dam fool :dead:

when they animate that shyt its gonna be x10 more hilarious :mjlol:

computer lab

Dude was in intense concentration, like he was powering up. :banderas: I love Prison School, man. It's a very mature manga, very deserving of the 'Seinen' tag. You're gonna love the later chapters.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gangsta ep 4 gave some good background info, but was the weakest ep of the show so far.

This fight should be decent tho.