Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell has been going on for the last few pages?

Souma is heating up. As soon as I asked for it, I got it in spades. Mother f u c k i n g queen of the eggs. I can't believe she changed their clothes to eggs colored suits and dresses. Megumi out here with her spirit renewed. I like the curve ball they threw Souma's way as he is the Kami sama. How is meganebu-kun still alive? Boy is damn near a ghost every episode. Who the hell was shorty in the red dress with the Psylocke hair? And shorty with the shiro hair is a fool. I used to hate when they made characters chibi for effect but Souma really uses it wisely and strongly. Did I mention that they have hilarious eye catches? The ones at the end of an episode are especially good. I wish I could hold out and binge a few episodes at a time buy I cannot go without some Souma in my life.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
What the hell has been going on for the last few pages?

Souma is heating up. As soon as I asked for it, I got it in spades. Mother f u c k i n g queen of the eggs. I can't believe she changed their clothes to eggs colored suits and dresses. Megumi out here with her spirit renewed. I like the curve ball they threw Souma's way as he is the Kami sama. How is meganebu-kun still alive? Boy is damn near a ghost every episode. Who the hell was shorty in the red dress with the Psylocke hair? And shorty with the shiro hair is a fool. I used to hate when they made characters chibi for effect but Souma really uses it wisely and strongly. Did I mention that they have hilarious eye catches? The ones at the end of an episode are especially good. I wish I could hold out and binge a few episodes at a time buy I cannot go without some Souma in my life.
Just read the manga

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Jojo's bizarre adventure (2012) Never read the comic. So far it's :whoo:
After a few eps i thought it was too over the top but i forgot all about that now. It has that super cerebral fighting. Fighting genius shyt. You have a power but how are you using it :sas1:

In my opinion the first part of jojo is trash and then it gets good. imo star crusaders is a 9/10. It's part 3 of jojo. I'm on part 4 in the manga since there isnt a anime out for it yet, This shyt is really good too.

The first few eps are like tricking you that its gonna be a show that drags on but when you stick through it and get blessed , :takedat:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Gintama is truly a 10/10 series. The writing on this series is so good man. The series never decreases, but improves by each episode. There is so much effort into each episode. They throw funny, sad, and motivational scenes in the span of 10 minutes. Every character is likeable, Gin is easily a top protagonist.

I recommend everybody to watch this shyt. I'm only half way through before I reach current episodes being released right now but I give it a strong 10.

IMDB gives it a 8.7
MAL gives it a 9 and it conquers all of the anime rankings on MAL

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my opinion the first part of jojo is trash and then it gets good. imo star crusaders is a 9/10. It's part 3 of jojo. I'm on part 4 in the manga since there isnt a anime out for it yet, This shyt is really good too.

The first few eps are like tricking you that its gonna be a show that drags on but when you stick through it and get blessed , :takedat:
Good to hear star crusaders is good, i'm running through the first series fast.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Hyuuga with the clutch foul. :wow:
Izuki ascending to greatness with the Akashi-like perfect pass at the end. :wow:

Both teams were tapped out, but still playing perfect.:wow:

It's all over. :mjcry:

The writer needs to hurry the fukk up with Extra-Game, so that can get animated.:mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Hyuuga with the clutch foul. :wow:
Izuki ascending to greatness with the Akashi-like perfect pass at the end. :wow:

Both teams were tapped out, but still playing perfect.:wow:

It's all over. :mjcry:

The writer needs to hurry the fukk up with Extra-Game, so that can get animated.:mjcry:

Yeah, we need that Extra-Game animated soon breh :wow:

:mjcry:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
What exactly is Gintama ?...like I look at it and it's presented as a comedy , I want to invest in it because it's universally acclaimed but I'm really unsure what the fukk I'm a be signing up for