Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's not. shyt is god awful. The dub is nothing but jokes.

I just started watching it. It seems pretty good to me so far.

:childplease: I've never watched with the dub. I always watch with the sub. Can't stand English Verison in Japan Anime, it doesn't fit right to me. SUBBED>>>>DUBBED!

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
@Straw Hat Luffy My concern is I'm not really big on anime for comedy. I generally don't find any anime funny. The few I ever got laughs from was shin chan and Golden boy. I really watch for action and suspense and fantasy. So I feel like Gintama might be a waste to me. I'm a still peep it at sometime because it's too high on lists to not get some attention, but nothing worse than watching an anime and knowing you just wasted 6 or 7 episodes into some Bullshyt.

Just try the two movies I think you would like them plus I could show you some videos to see you can fukk with it

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone finish Gunslinger Stratos, is it worth continuing i dropped around ep 5:patrice:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Never heard of anyone watching Gintama for action :dead:

:pachaha: right

If the stories/comedy don't satisfy oh dude then nothing will

I hate when people use these stupid hipster responses to dismiss criticism. Like I haven't been watching Gintama since it's inception :camby:

Ask 10 Gintama fans what their favorite arc is, most will respond with an arc with action in it ie benizakura or red spider or shinsengumi crisis. I don't even have to prove this, just google "favorite gintama arc" and you'll see. I never said I don't like the comedy. I think the comedy is hands down the BEST in anime. Fact is, Gintama is great because it uses both Comedy AND Action to tell it's story, with more emphasis on the Comedy. But this season it has been ALL emphasized on the comedy, and I was commenting on that. Learn to comprehend. Now GTFO.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I hate when people use these stupid hipster responses to dismiss criticism. Like I haven't been watching Gintama since it's inception :camby:

Ask 10 Gintama fans what their favorite arc is, most will respond with an arc with action in it ie benizakura or red spider or shinsengumi crisis. I don't even have to prove this, just google "favorite gintama arc" and you'll see. I never said I don't like the comedy. I think the comedy is hands down the BEST in anime. Fact is, Gintama is great because it uses both Comedy AND Action to tell it's story, with more emphasis on the Comedy. But this season it has been ALL emphasized on the comedy, and I was commenting on that. Learn to comprehend. Now GTFO.

I certainly wasn't jumping into it for any type of action, so relax :mjlol:

Was being honest when I said my previous comment :dead: