Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The only L that really got me, was to Midorima and his squad:scust:. Looking back, it's easy to see why they didn't let him go ZONE against Seiren. :mjpls:

Rakuzan is where it's at though :banderas:. They had to be the final bosses, because they're the only ones playing team ball harder than Seiren.

It's criminal they ain't let Midorima go into the Zone but he might've broke the whole show if he did.

Same time tho, I think Kagami would've put a stop to him anyways. IMO he's the weakest of the Gen'O Men. Kise surpassed him in season 3. Lowkey mad they avoided the Kise vs. Midorima for 3rd/4th by having Kise sit that game out due to his injury. That was a lowkey dream match-up for me just cause of how the rest of the Gen'O Men treat Kise.

watched the finale for oregairu zoku yesterday
:huhldup: when yukino repeated hachiman word for word on the phone
that cliffhanger tho :why: (kinda expected it but still disappointed)

Been saying Yukino whack as hell. If nobody realized her problem up till now, saw that scene, and STILL wondered what her issue was, they gotta be lost. I figured her problem out way back during the student election.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's criminal they ain't let Midorima go into the Zone but he might've broke the whole show if he did.

Same time tho, I think Kagami would've put a stop to him anyways. IMO he's the weakest of the Gen'O Men. Kise surpassed him in season 3. Lowkey mad they avoided the Kise vs. Midorima for 3rd/4th by having Kise sit that game out due to his injury. That was a lowkey dream match-up for me just cause of how the rest of the Gen'O Men treat Kise.

It's hard to believe a guy can shoot anywhere on the court but its the weakest among the miracles :russ: What other power up can Midorima gain from being in zone a formless 3 point shot with 100% accuracy? Interesting matchup would be haizaki vs Midorima/Purple haired center, don't they have a chance against haizaki taking their moves.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to believe a guy can shoot anywhere on the court but its the weakest among the miracles :russ: What other power up can Midorima gain from being in zone a formless 3 point shot with 100% accuracy? Interesting matchup would be haizaki vs Midorima/Purple haired center, don't they have a chance against haizaki taking their moves.

:yeshrug: but honestly he is. nikka is already Steph Curry with the shot, what more could he do besides just say "fukk double teams" and jam on nikkas no matter the defense? Kise was the decided WOAT among the Gen'O Men but he clearly leveled up in his last game and against Haizaki.

Haizaki vs. Murasakibara would just be Haizaki's death. Imagine this nikka playing deep in the zone with a defensive range like Kagami and Akashi. :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Tbh after those two end there really is not much anime that I would consider watching.... And I think Shokugeki might go pass the fall election :blessed:if the manga author finish his first year with the current arc :patrice: they might just say fukk it and make the rest

I think the Autumn Elections is going to finish up this season tbh, since you have a lot going on in that arc :banderas:

We definitely getting a second season though :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I think the Autumn Elections is going to finish up this season tbh, since you have a lot going on in that arc :banderas:

We definitely getting a second season though :blessed:
Honestly hope they take a break in between. And that Autumn elections arc was long as fukk honestly they could stop after the prelims on some cliff hanger shyt and pick it up the second season

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Honestly hope they take a break in between. And that Autumn elections arc was long as fukk honestly they could stop after the prelims on some cliff hanger shyt and pick it up the second season

I could see that happening, too. Regardless, there's sooooo much piff :ahh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I thought Fate/Stay Night ended last week but nope, they made an epilogue. This was exactly the type of ending I was looking for. A time skip where we can see the progress in Emiya's decision to live out his dream and a relationship between Emiya/Rin. Had a slice of life feel to it, contrast from the drama and dark fantasy of the previous 25 epiosdes. I'll bump in from 7/10 to 8 just for that strong conclusion.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Purple Shaq L set me off:pacspit:. His legs just so happen to get tired right has he's going up for the game winning slam:aicmon:. No one else's legs are shot either yet the one nikka who spent half the game not running the court is the one who's legs give out:mindblown:? After Kuroko got that game winning block i was watching my screen like
tumblr_inline_mrnlyofVRq1qz4rgp.gif
Yoooo that sht had me livid dawg mann u ain't fckin lying

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Been saying Yukino whack as hell. If nobody realized her problem up till now, saw that scene, and STILL wondered what her issue was, they gotta be lost. I figured her problem out way back during the student election.
:patrice:is yukino problem that she copy people she rely on?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I thought Fate/Stay Night ended last week but nope, they made an epilogue. This was exactly the type of ending I was looking for. A time skip where we can see the progress in Emiya's decision to live out his dream and a relationship between Emiya/Rin. Had a slice of life feel to it, contrast from the drama and dark fantasy of the previous 25 epiosdes. I'll bump in from 7/10 to 8 just for that strong conclusion.

It's such a bitter sweet ending for me as although he's walking his own path, the end result will be the same, just that things will be extended out a bit longer. At the very least, he knows he's a walking contradiction whom is willing to bare the weight of his decision. Oh! It' was pretty cool see Waver too! I geek out a little when him and Shirou talked. Now...on to Heaven's Feel!:blessed: The Horror...The Horror.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:is yukino problem that she copy people she rely on?

Yup. She can't truly think for herself or make a decision that she wants to do. She used to follow in Haruno's footsteps and do shyt how she would do it(since people always liked her), but she stopped that lately because she's been copying Hachiman and relying on him a lot more lately. That's why when she calls Haruno when she's at Yui's spot, she tells her EXACTLY what Hachiman said. That was the most obvious showing of it anyways IMO, but it's been hinted at the entire season damn near every time Haruno is in a scene. Even Hayama was talking about it a couple eps ago whenever he said "She's stopped chasing Haruno's shadow but that's it."

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yup. She can't truly think for herself or make a decision that she wants to do. She used to follow in Haruno's footsteps and do shyt how she would do it(since people always liked her), but she stopped that lately because she's been copying Hachiman and relying on him a lot more lately. That's why when she calls Haruno when she's at Yui's spot, she tells her EXACTLY what Hachiman said. That was the most obvious showing of it anyways IMO, but it's been hinted at the entire season damn near every time Haruno is in a scene. Even Hayama was talking about it a couple eps ago whenever he said "She's stopped chasing Haruno's shadow but that's it."
:francis: well the best girl for hachiman is Haruno, all first season yukino was just acting like big sis and hachiman said he loved talking with yukino because the convos always seem fresh... The LN better end with Haruno and Hachiman

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It's such a bitter sweet ending for me as although he's walking his own path, the end result will be the same, just that things will be extended out a bit longer. At the very least, he knows he's a walking contradiction whom is willing to bare the weight of his decision. Oh! It' was pretty cool see Waver too! I geek out a little when him and Shirou talked. Now...on to Heaven's Feel!:blessed: The Horror...The Horror.

You think Rin died in that route? I'd agree that in the very least he seemed content with his path, smiling as if to say he didn't regret the decision which is all I could ask for. Gained some respect for him with that

Whoa I didn't know that was Waver :ohhh: he came a long way. Really wish Kiritsugu didn't die or at the least we could've seen how he did die though. My favorite character in the entire series and he was gone without us even being able to see. Can't wait for Heaven's Feel as I'm curious as to how they'll adapt some of the more tragic stuff in that story. Gets pretty damn dark

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You think Rin died in that route? I'd agree that in the very least he seemed content with his path, smiling as if to say he didn't regret the decision which is all I could ask for. Gained some respect for him with that

Whoa I didn't know that was Waver :ohhh: he came a long way. Really wish Kiritsugu didn't die or at the least we could've seen how he did die though. My favorite character in the entire series and he was gone without us even being able to see. Can't wait for Heaven's Feel as I'm curious as to how they'll adapt some of the more tragic stuff in that story. Gets pretty damn dark

I think she did, but of natural causes. I would like to think she gives herself to the Counter Force like Shirou so that she watch over him, but that is highly unlikely. There is no happily ever after in Shirou's path so he was destined to walk this path alone, albeit Rin will be with him most of the way.

Kiritsugu was definitely one of my favorite characters too. It was such a delight seeing how he was manipulating the entire Holy Grail War behind the scenes.:wow:Dude is a sadistic madman through and through!

I'm hoping that Heaven's Feel will get the royal treatment as it's definitely my favorite route due to the intense atmosphere.