I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
u started a show on its 3rd season?!! :dead: why the hell have i even been arguing with u :russ:
nikka who said thats when I started it:why:? I watched Season 1,2, and just stopped after Akashi beat Midirima which im pretty sure was 7 episodes into season 3 but i dont care enough to check:francis:. Ive been citing events that happened in season 1 and 2 as well. Your reading comprehension lost:mjlol:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you watching Kuroko for anything other then the fukkery and the exaggeration you lost. :umad:

And for the muthafukkin record, in terms of Oregairu, I'm Team Yui allllllllllll the way.
I'm team Iroha but Yui would work too. Anybody but Yukino. Two socially awkward people don't mix beyond a friendship.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
The Purple Shaq L set me off:pacspit:. His legs just so happen to get tired right has he's going up for the game winning slam:aicmon:. No one else's legs are shot either yet the one nikka who spent half the game not running the court is the one who's legs give out:mindblown:? After Kuroko got that game winning block i was watching my screen like
tumblr_inline_mrnlyofVRq1qz4rgp.gif

I swear you are me. I lost it around the same time when purple hair dude lost. How these guys watch this show every week with serin pulling off miracle after miracle win is beyond me. It's bad story when they win almost every game with some bullsh1t happening in the last minute. It's just not a good show or story. Animation is good, but weekly watching this wackiness occur is unbearable. Dudes in here really putting capes on for this show, one dude really thought you watched seven episodes of season 3 only lol. Thats how much of a clown these guys are for this show.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I swear you are me. I lost it around the same time when purple hair dude lost. How these guys watch this show every week with serin pulling off miracle after miracle win is beyond me. It's bad story when they win almost every game with some bullsh1t happening in the last minute. It's just not a good show or story. Animation is good, but weekly watching this wackiness occur is unbearable. Dudes in here really putting capes on for this show, one dude really thought you watched seven episodes of season 3 only lol. Thats how much of a clown these guys are for this show.
:salute:Not sure if i should rep you or neg rep you:patrice:. You wanna go ss4 or -1980 :russ:?

Daps
watched the finale for oregairu zoku yesterday
:huhldup: when yukino repeated hachiman word for word on the phone
that cliffhanger tho :why: (kinda expected it but still disappointed)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:lawd: dragon ball Kai is finally over, it was fun rewatching all the EP's with no filler. Now time for dragon ball super next week :blessed:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Ending to Unlimited Blade Works was cool, but i'm still :dwillhuh: over how archer returned from the dead in that last episode. I hope there is a season 3, but not gonna bet on it.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Their will not be a 2nd season for awhile... The anime is based on the LN which is on vol 8 about to be 9 and bell made it to LV 3 :salute:

I figured it wouldn't be out for a while, and I'm okay with that. Since, piff needs time to be released properly :ahh:

:blessed:
Kuroko not coming on until June 30th:mjcry:

Kekkai Sensen finale not on until next week :to:

Why do they do this to us breh? :why:

I was so ready for that finale for Kekkai Sensen :mjcry:

Fml :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So I went and read all of the shokugeki no souma Manga in 2 days and I'm sitting here like fukk my life I want more :sadcam:

So I'm hone have to watch the anime and give the Manga a break and go back to the anime. Hopefully by 5he time the season over I can do some binge reading. I hope they do it right and have a break in between season to build up the Manga

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Why do they do this to us breh? :why:

I was so ready for that finale for Kekkai Sensen :mjcry:

Fml :mjcry:

:mjcry:
Tbh after those two end there really is not much anime that I would consider watching.... And I think Shokugeki might go pass the fall election :blessed:if the manga author finish his first year with the current arc :patrice: they might just say fukk it and make the rest