ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just started looking at shokugeko no souma, this shyt is cray :blessed:

food so good, got these male and female thots going through orgasms:mjlol:

they actually made cooking look like some next level shyt, got em transforming into a shinigami/cook like on Bleach.
dude prolly got a Bankai like transforming coming up :wow:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Character that shows hostility towards another masking their true feelings. Common sign would be blushing and frowning at the same time. They're present in just about every single anime

Some famous examples would be Asuka Langley from NGE, Taiga from Tora Dora, Rin Tousaka from F/S Night

On god brews is there 1 anime/Manga where the main character is not blind to all those hoes throwing it at him? Like con son this shy is getting anoying as hell

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
On god brews is there 1 anime/Manga where the main character is not blind to all those hoes throwing it at him? Like con son this shy is getting anoying as hell

White Album. MC is 20 year old college student rather than a little kid so he's more mature than your average lead. Gets familiar with the entire female cast at some point

Fruit of Grisaia from the standpoint of the MC not being a p*ssy

There's also School Days but uh....thats one of the most controversial anime ever for good reason

Manga wise there's a shytton but then tend to delve into more mature themes: Domestic na Kanojo is one thats currently ongoing and fairly popular

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
N1ggas @ me like if you don't like it keep it moving , or stop talking about it. Shut the fkk up. I only brought it up cause people was talking about some of it's recent BS , just to comment on it. Word life to @ I am Warhol, that's the realest sh1t posted in this thread. Guy's is busting a load on this wack anime.....I'm convinced you guy's just like nonsensical fukkery, with no real focus and just want more over the top things. But don't mind me I'm biased, I have a tendency to like good anime lol
Breh you just a square being a pretentious a$$hole for no real reason be honest nikka.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Breh you just a square being a pretentious a$$hole for no real reason be honest nikka.[/QUOTE

A square lol....ok sure. Only square sh1t is how butt hurt you guys act when people don't like ya anime. I will say this animation is top notch :yeshrug:.

On another note, Kekkai Sensen how dope is it ?..I'm a watch that next and I know it's been name dropped in here but I haven't read much to avoid potential spoilers.

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
A square lol....ok sure. Only square sh1t is how butt hurt you guys act when people don't like ya anime.

Not sure it's about when people don't like an anime we watch, but more of the fact that you're acting/sounding like a douche. All I have to say about that.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the story is lacking in a basketball anime? but...the storyline is tht they play basketball :dwillhuh: its literally translated to "the basketball that kuroko plays" :heh:
It's too much bruh:snoop:. And kuroko is my least favorite character. I hate seeing that lame prosper:mjcry:. Got 0 swag, 0 skills, no personality, WOAT MC
0 skills? if that was the case how tf are they scoring when he's in the game? :dwillhuh: how does he get ANY points at all :what: he's just the ricky rubio type breh :yeshrug:...and i agree that he has no charisma or personality but uhh isnt that the point of how he plays? like the first few eps niccas didnt even know he was standing next to them most of the time because of his "lack of presence" ..but at the end of the day if u dont like it stop watching it and let niccas eat or go watch slam dunk if u need your realistic basketball fix :francis:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
the story is lacking in a basketball anime? but...the storyline is tht they play basketball :dwillhuh: its literally translated to "the basketball that kuroko plays" :heh:

0 skills? if that was the case how tf are they scoring when he's in the game? :dwillhuh: how does he get ANY points at all :what: he's just the ricky rubio type breh :yeshrug:...and i agree that he has no charisma or personality but uhh isnt that the point of how he plays? like the first few eps niccas didnt even know he was standing next to them most of the time because of his "lack of presence" ..but at the end of the day if u dont like it stop watching it and let niccas eat or go watch slam dunk if u need your realistic basketball fix :francis:
Breh that shyt aint basketball:russ:. Its naruto plot no jutsu times 1 trillion:stopitslime:. Oh I stopped watching it. Im just saying i think its mediocre at best and idk why yall hype it up so much. Bolded is my biggest problem. Doesnt make sense how Kuroko and his team scores or how they just pull out random cheat codes to win with 0 effort or real training.
Aint usually the nikka who likes raining on parades but this show really annoys me:pachaha:

But im done hating fam
348sy0n.jpg

I'll let yall cook
348sy0n.jpg
Aint trying to step on no toes
348sy0n.jpg

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Breh that shyt aint basketball:russ:. Its naruto plot no jutsu times 1 trillion:stopitslime:. Oh I stopped watching it. Im just saying i think its mediocre at best and idk why yall hype it up so much. Bolded is my biggest problem. Doesnt make sense how Kuroko and his team scores or how they just pull out random cheat codes to win with 0 effort or real training.
Aint usually the nikka who likes raining on parades but this show really annoys me:pachaha:

But im done hating fam
348sy0n.jpg

I'll let yall cook
348sy0n.jpg
348sy0n.jpg

I feel you bruh, I'm not gonna say anymore after this . But dudes kill me with the don't watch it then comments lol. I stopped watching it long time ago for all the same reasons. I just watched enough to know it's flaws and not get the hype. I also don't get the if you love basketball you should love kuroko. If you basketball fan you should hate this show lol.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
If you watching Kuroko for anything other then the fukkery and the exaggeration you lost. :umad:

And for the muthafukkin record, in terms of Oregairu, I'm Team Yui allllllllllll the way.

Man, I've always been Team Totsuka breh :troll:

:dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

But im done hating fam
348sy0n.jpg

I'll let yall cook
348sy0n.jpg
348sy0n.jpg
ohhhh ok so its not basketball they just on a basketball court making jumpshots and dunking but its not basketball :francis:....0 effort or real training? yea i already know u watched probably 5 damn eps :aicmon: this is pointless just go watch slam dunk :why: